Jester issues.

Zaphod

The Syria map and the instant action missions got me back into flying the F-14. It's basically my favorite module now, except for a few problems with Jester. He seems to be a bit late calling out target position much of the time, and never differentiates between multiple targets. Plus, he's very... excitable.

I can deal with the late callouts and the lack of target differentiation in BFM, but it would be nice if he didn't yell so much.

I'd love to have a more sedate version of Jester to fly with.

Is there any word as to when "boring Jester" will become available?

+1

A more sedate 'I have more than 2 hours in the backseat of a Tomcat and everything isn't super exciting, like that bandit directly in front of us at 1/2 a mile that my more junior peers feel the need to tell you about...repeatedly' Jester option would be very welcome.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can’t get tacan to work on the instant action case 3 landing missions.

It's already set and works right away. To see the TACAN range on HSD set the Steering Command to TACAN.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria