Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

What an absolute bogan loser. Running around with a knife thinking he's rambo :doh:

What he did was completely illegal (yeah we had to make it illegal, because apparently there are so many of these idiots in Australia that it had to be legislated).

It's being investigated by the RSPCA, I hope they make an example of him. EDIT: oh wow this "gentleman" is a zookeeper.....hopefully he doesn't punch the animals in the zoo like this.

He knew what he was doing, his dogs were in danger and fyi kangaroos can be quite dangerous. If some wild animal which kangaroos are, attacked you or your dog, what would you have done... sit and watch and do nothing?

No longer active in DCS...

He knew what he was doing, his dogs were in danger and fyi kangaroos can be quite dangerous. If some wild animal which kangaroos are, attacked you or your dog, what would you have done... sit and watch and do nothing?

Hang on, lets get the story straight - the kangaroo was defending itself in it's own habitat against two aggressive hunting dogs which were brought there for the purpose of attacking wildlife - and then the kangaroo gets punched for self defense.

So I'll turn the question around and you ask you what you would have done, if a two of these dogs were attacking you and your family in your home?

The answer to "What would I have done" is that I would never put my dogs in danger to begin with by training them to attack other animals. It is also illegal for dogs to harass wildlife.

He and his mates are a class act - this was a trip for his friend to shoot animals as a dying wish :S Most regular folks just settle for meeting their sporting heroes.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

I was once almost attacked by two astray dogs, and I did what I think everyone should.. defended myself. I could care less about well beings of the two dogs. They were a threat to me and I had no choice but to defend.

In Australia kangaroos can be quite a menace, and I don't know what the guy was doing and where he was with his dogs, I doubt he was chasing kangaroos. There could have been just a second and the kangaroo could have punched or attacked the good with his sharp claws.. but also this was just a slap the guy did to him, didn't really hurt him. I think your reaction is bit over the top.The guy didn't torture or wound the kangaroo,, he left unharmed.

Also him being a zoo keeper, likely is he knew exactly what to do, and not harm the animal?

No longer active in DCS...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I was once almost attacked by two astray dogs, and I did what I think everyone should.. defended myself. I could care less about well beings of the two dogs. They were a threat to me and I had no choice but to defend.

Exactly - and that's what the kangaroo was doing :)

Honestly I'm glad he only punched the kangaroo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

While he may have been hunting with those dogs in questionable circumstances, once he tried to get his dog back and that kangaroo turned on him he was in every right to defend himself.

Roos are dangerous from what i have heard, and while he might not have been supposed to be out there the dangers of that animal and what it could have done means a punch was 100% justified.

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

While he may have been hunting with those dogs in questionable circumstances, once he tried to get his dog back and that kangaroo turned on him he was in every right to defend himself.

Roos are dangerous from what i have heard, and while he might not have been supposed to be out there the dangers of that animal and what it could have done means a punch was 100% justified.

If someone comes into your home, then punches you to defend themselves from you, it's justified?:music_whistling:

I will stop derailing now sorry. The gif you posted is too good :D

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Win 3.11 was not like a rock. It was a meteor. Before that we had cobbled together networking and it sucked. Win 3.11 was not great but it did things that were essential from a business perspective.

Prior to that the only networked machines were running Unix or VMS and they relied on dumb terminals on every desk.

As much as I hated it, I will never criticize the first network capable version of Windows.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

You could also add Win 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.1 and of course WinNT

NT was never really intended for the home user. I supported lots of machines running it, back in the 1990's and I did run it at home, but it wasn't meant for that.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

OMG, look what I have found!

S3a5j8PgQxg

What terrible thing to subject actors to. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I have never been an SW fan but that is fun to watch after all of the years.

I still think Harrison Ford cringed during every flying sequence, since he is an accomplished pilot.

• 3 weeks later...

d é j à v u

(air canada 143 forward slip)

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.