[REPORTED]Abysmal VR FPS performance when starting inside hangars

Teschmacher

At the beginning, i thought the problem was at my side, but its not!

in VR, when you start an aircraft from inside any hangar, especialy at Incirlik AFB, the FPS drops down and everything starts to lag so bad that makes you want to take your vr headset off, i tried already with different aircraft, the worst case is with the JF-17.

the FPS returns back to its normal performance as soon as you roll the aircraft out of the hangar, because of this, i have to start to engines, move the aircraft out of the hangar and shut down the engines again to prepare the aircraft for the mission on MP server.

this happens only inside hangars in the syrian map, other hangars are fine.

Edited by Teschmacher

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

• ED Team

please let us know your dcs settings, including steamVR settings if used

A track replay showing the issue so we can benchmark against same

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

Hello,when testing my new gfx card I realised this is not fixed. In hangar 20fps, roll out and up to 40 again. On “ king of the hill mission” .

very odd. And I see reported 0ne year ago!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] This must be reality, no sim can have this many bugs!

13700kf, 4090, 64gb.  HP g2.

• 6 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, Nealius said:

I get terrible performance in the hangars (and ramp) when I first spawn and look around, but after a minute or two it settles down. Framerates are still quite low, though.

I think map is loading not memory . Or loading . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

I'm not a VR user and I've noticed terrible frame rates under the shelter at Ramat David, as soon as I roll out of the shelter the frame rate becomes acceptable. It doesn't get better with time, only when the aircraft is moved out of the shelter.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer