[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]weapon fire by themselves or when switching modes selecting weapon

SC86

This issue also happens in the F16, and it makes the sim pretty annoying. So when I load bombs onto the F18, I can get near a target, have my employment selections complete either before takeoff or during the flight to the target. I can have Master arm off select the bomb I want to drop, turn the master arm on and the bomb will just release from the plane without pressing the pickle button. This can also happen if I have master mode switched on, select air to ground mode and select the bomb from the MFCD, not don't think it matters which MFCD either.

I also have this issue with HARMs in SP mode, then they don't even go to the target, it happens with Laser Mavericks too. I have one pickle button and a trigger to fire and drop weapons on the Thrustmaster warthog HOTAS. This usually happens in the BETA version of DCS, but have seen it in the stable version.

Thanks for any help.

• ED Team

Hi

I have not been able to reproduce this,

please add a short track replay showing the issue, we can investigate further

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

I have not been able to reproduce this,

please add a short track replay showing the issue, we can investigate further

thanks

Here it is, sorry haven't paid attention to this in a while, here is the site I uploaded it to.  You can skip to time>2:51

The missles fire without pressing the weapon release buttons or the trigger, just having master Arm on, and clicking the A-A button on the UFC

Edited by SC86