Razbam/ED please clarify - Is the Harrier out of EA and consequently complete?

viper2097

attachment.php?attachmentid=247076&stc=1&d=1599682507

Can you please clarify?

That person spoke out of line, and is wrong. I already addressed this with Ron. Thanks. The most we control is removing the EA text from our website, but that is done with RAZBAMs request.

Why would he write that? And he is not an unimportant employee either, as far as I can tell.

This whole thing is very strange

Another thing to add from my point of view at the harrier and mig19 is the lack of ffb. I know we ffb users are a minority, but why is it possible that the mb339 and the community a4 have it implemented without a sdk and razbam is not able to do it, while every other module i purchased has it implemented?

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

• ED Team
They’re even more arrogant than I thought, they really have no intention of cooperating

unknown.png

Well, I am not super famous after all :)

Don't sweat it too much, I am talking directly to the top at RAZBAM. I won't say anything else on Hank. Our eyes are still on target here.

Razbam: So... who is nineline?

Hey, at least Steve Harvey has my back :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• ED Team
Another thing to add from my point of view at the harrier and mig19 is the lack of ffb. I know we ffb users are a minority, but why is it possible that the mb339 and the community a4 have it implemented without a sdk and razbam is not able to do it, while every other module i purchased has it implemented?

We should be careful though, if they didn't list it as a feature then you also cant hold them to it, I am all for getting things where they need to be, but we also cant pile on. FFB is something we can talk to them about.

64Sig.png

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• ED Team
I can't find a detailed operations manual anywhere and that's on their feature list. I also can't load a GBU-54 which is also on their feature list.

Manual is being address by RAZBAM,

RAZBAM will be waiting for us to finish the GBU-54 for the A-10C II I imagine, which will be in the near future.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Razbam’s behavior and actions in this train wreck of a thread (not to mention throughout the life of the Harrier and this forum) have ensured they’ll never get another buck from me. I think they’re in over their head in many ways (except of course artwork and new models, they’re sure good at that, but that’s not why we play DCS.)

Edited by laertesson

the module isn't garbage, or unplayable. The biggest issues I am seeing right now are poor communication, don't make things worse on that point but "over exaggerating", please.

Nine line, I guess you haven’t really had a deeper look at the Harrier otherwise you’d know the issue is not just poor communication.

Of the module is garbage or not is very subjective.

At this point for me it is garbage. It is useless.

Let’s stick to objective facts:

1. The harrier is a finished product (out of EA)

2. There is a product description

3. The product that is sold DOES NOT MATCH that product description

Imagine someone buying the Harrier today. They would do so based on the description on the store. They would quickly proceed to realize that, indeed, what they have paid for doesn’t include the features listed in the description, and that the features it does include are bugged or not working. They would then have all the reasons in the world to ask for a refund.

Now, for me and many other here the situation is only slightly different, as we have bought it during the EA period. However we still bought it based on the official description and expecting the product to reach release in a reasonable amount of time, in a state that matches the official description.

So, the fact the Harrier is now released means a simple thing: ED and Razbam are selling one thing, and delivering another.

- Scam

- Misleading advertising

- Fraud

are some of the words that are commonly associated with companies that engage in this type of behavior.

I don’t really think ED went into this on purpose, but now unless you clearly steer away and correct the situation, ED does actively engage in an unlawful behavior.

Can we please have an official statement from ED about how they intend to rectify the situation?

P.S. the Hawk was never released out of EA IIRC, Veao went out of business and never delivered the final product, in a way that means they didn’t really have to stick to the product description as they went bust before completion. The situation here is much different: Razbam is not bankrupt and the product is officially fully released.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Imagine someone buying the Harrier today. They would do so based on the description on the store. They would quickly proceed to realize that, indeed, what they have paid for doesn’t include the features listed in the description, and that the features it does include are bugged or not working. They would then have all the reasons in the world to ask for a refund.

This is a very valid point that maybe should prompt ED to have some kind of QA on 3rd parties before placing them on final release state

Nine line, I guess you haven’t really had a deeper look at the Harrier otherwise you’d know the issue is not just poor communication.

Now, for me and many other here the situation is only slightly different, as we have bought it during the EA period. However we still bought it based on the official description and expecting the product to reach release in a reasonable amount of time, in a state that matches the official description.

So, the fact the Harrier is now released means a simple thing: ED and Razbam are selling one thing, and delivering another.

- Scam

- Misleading advertising

- Fraud

are some of the words that are commonly associated with companies that engage in this type of behavior.

I don’t really think ED went into this on purpose, but now unless you clearly steer away and correct the situation, ED does actively engage in an unlawful behavior.

Can we please have an official statement from ED about how they intend to rectify the situation?

P.S. the Hawk was never released out of EA IIRC, Veao went out of business and never delivered the final product, in a way that means they didn’t really have to stick to the product description as they went bust before completion. The situation here is much different: Razbam is not bankrupt and the product is officially fully released.

Yes yes we get it now, you have said literally the same thing for the 6th time now, so take a chill you've made your point

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Sorry bk, I need a little more than that.

What exactly makes it useless to you? I am just talking to you specifically. I asked people to PM me their list of missing features, I had one person. I have seen 2 things from the store text missing, one is waiting on us, one has been explained (the manual).

I know there are bugs and other issues, and we are getting many of them reported internally. I know there are some fixes coming for some of the bigger issues as well.

But tell me personally why the Harrier is useless to you, what makes it unplayable. I am not being a smart ass, or joking, I am totally serious. And anyone else is welcome to do this. What makes the Harrier unplayable or broken to you. Those are the things I want to see addressed first.

- Scam

- Misleading advertising

- Fraud

64Sig.png

Razbam’s actions in this train wreck of a thread (not to mention throughout the life of the Harrier and this forum) have ensured they’ll never get another buck from me. I think they’re in over their head in many ways (except of course artwork and new models, they’re sure good at that, but that’s not why we play DCS.)
Indeed. Their behavior is just unbelivable.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

Manual is being address by RAZBAM,

As the manual hasn't been published (yet) how can the module be described as "out of Early Access"

UNLESS ED is specifically saying & condoning that a feature complete & released module of a full-fidelity Plane DOESN'T require a manual?

What is ED's stance on this?

Airbag_signatur.png

• ED Team
As the manual hasn't been published (yet) how can the module be described as "out of Early Access"

UNLESS ED is specifically saying & condoning that a feature complete & released module of a full-fidelity Plane DOESN'T require a manual?

What is ED's stance on this?

We talked to them, and apparently there was a miss-communication, that the manual was supposed to be done, but was held up by COVID (this is based on feedback from Baltic Dragon). They are going to get that addressed as soon as they can.

64Sig.png

But tell me personally why the Harrier is useless to you, what makes it unplayable. I am not being a smart ass, or joking, I am totally serious. And anyone else is welcome to do this. What makes the Harrier unplayable or broken to you. Those are the things I want to see addressed first.

Missing Key binds for switches, Rotaries, and Encoders

EHSD Course Knob CW(Clockwise)&CCW(CounterClockWise)_____________EHSD knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Backup ADI Cage/Pitch Knob CW & CCW______________________________Backup ADI Cage/Pitch Knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Barometric Pressure Calibration knob CW & CCW____________________Barometric Pressure Calibration knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

HUD Video Brightness Control knob CW & CCW_______________________HUD Video Brightness Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

HUD Video Contrast Control knob CW & CCW HUD_____________________Video Contrast Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

EDP Brightness Control CW & CCW__________________________________EDP Brightness Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Voume knob CW & CCW____________________________________V/UHF RCS Voume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Chan/Freq knob CW & CCW________________________________V/UHF RCS Chan/Freq knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Operation Mode switch CW & CCW_________________________V/UHF RCS Operation Mode switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Freq Mode switch CW & CCW______________________________V/UHF RCS Freq Mode switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 1 knob CW & CCW_____________________________________________COMM 1 knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 1 knob Push_________________________________________________COMM 1 knob Push is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 2 knob CW & CCW_____________________________________________COMM 2 knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 2 knob Push_________________________________________________COMM 2 knob Push is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

ICS AUX Volume knob CW & CCW_____________________________________ICS AUX Volume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

ICS Ground Volume knob CW & CCW__________________________________ICS Ground Volume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Instruments Lighting knob CW & CCW_______________________________Instruments Lighting knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Console Lighting knob CW & CCW___________________________________Console Lighting knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Flood Lights CW & CCW____________________________________________Flood Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Warning Annunciator Lights knob CW & CCW_________________________Warning Annunciator Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Temperature Control knob CW & CCW________________________________Temperature Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Formation Lights_________________________________________________Currently labled "Formation Lights Brightness Increase". Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Encoders.

Formation Lights CCW & CCW_______________________________________Formation Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Seat Adjust Up & Down____________________________________________Seat Adjust switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Left Upper Flood Lamp CW & CCW___________________________________Left Upper Flood Lamp is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Right Upper Flood Lamp CW & CCW__________________________________Right Upper Flood Lamp is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

UFC Display Brightness CW & CCW__________________________________Currently labled "HUD On-Brightness Increase". Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Encoders.

UFC Display Brightness CW & CCW__________________________________UFC Display Brightness knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor to turn CCW & CCW.

Weapon Fuse Control CW & CCW_____________________________________Currently labled "Weapon Fuse Control UP". Not an UP/DOWN switch. Confusing. Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Switches.

Oxygen Switch ON__________________________________________________At present only "Oxygen Switch OFF" command possible WTF? Lol!

That's just for starters

Can't understand how you have a study level sim with missing keybinds. Especially when there a thread dedicated to the subject. A thread dedicated to workarounds for something that should already be in game. And that's not just the Harrier, but it seems like all the modules have at least a few.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

• ED Team

Yes Ron mentioned that today that he requested that be addressed ASAP. I will stay on that one as well, thanks!

Missing Key binds for switches, Rotaries, and Encoders

EHSD Course Knob CW(Clockwise)&CCW(CounterClockWise)_____________EHSD knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Backup ADI Cage/Pitch Knob CW & CCW______________________________Backup ADI Cage/Pitch Knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Barometric Pressure Calibration knob CW & CCW____________________Barometric Pressure Calibration knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

HUD Video Brightness Control knob CW & CCW_______________________HUD Video Brightness Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

HUD Video Contrast Control knob CW & CCW HUD_____________________Video Contrast Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

EDP Brightness Control CW & CCW__________________________________EDP Brightness Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Voume knob CW & CCW____________________________________V/UHF RCS Voume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Chan/Freq knob CW & CCW________________________________V/UHF RCS Chan/Freq knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Operation Mode switch CW & CCW_________________________V/UHF RCS Operation Mode switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

V/UHF RCS Freq Mode switch CW & CCW______________________________V/UHF RCS Freq Mode switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 1 knob CW & CCW_____________________________________________COMM 1 knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 1 knob Push_________________________________________________COMM 1 knob Push is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 2 knob CW & CCW_____________________________________________COMM 2 knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

COMM 2 knob Push_________________________________________________COMM 2 knob Push is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

ICS AUX Volume knob CW & CCW_____________________________________ICS AUX Volume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

ICS Ground Volume knob CW & CCW__________________________________ICS Ground Volume knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Instruments Lighting knob CW & CCW_______________________________Instruments Lighting knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Console Lighting knob CW & CCW___________________________________Console Lighting knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Flood Lights CW & CCW____________________________________________Flood Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Warning Annunciator Lights knob CW & CCW_________________________Warning Annunciator Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Temperature Control knob CW & CCW________________________________Temperature Control knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Formation Lights_________________________________________________Currently labled "Formation Lights Brightness Increase". Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Encoders.

Formation Lights CCW & CCW_______________________________________Formation Lights knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Seat Adjust Up & Down____________________________________________Seat Adjust switch is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Left Upper Flood Lamp CW & CCW___________________________________Left Upper Flood Lamp is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

Right Upper Flood Lamp CW & CCW__________________________________Right Upper Flood Lamp is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor.

UFC Display Brightness CW & CCW__________________________________Currently labled "HUD On-Brightness Increase". Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Encoders.

UFC Display Brightness CW & CCW__________________________________UFC Display Brightness knob is currently only operable using Clickable Cockpit cursor to turn CCW & CCW.

Weapon Fuse Control CW & CCW_____________________________________Currently labled "Weapon Fuse Control UP". Not an UP/DOWN switch. Confusing. Please addhear to a standard for Rotary Switches.

Oxygen Switch ON__________________________________________________At present only "Oxygen Switch OFF" command possible WTF? Lol!

That's just for starters

Can't understand how you have a study level sim with missing keybinds. Especially when there a thread dedicated to the subject. A thread dedicated to workarounds for something that should already be in game. And that's not just the Harrier, but it seems like all the modules have at least a few.

64Sig.png

A TDC Axis that only slews when it wants to.

Yes Ron mentioned that today that he requested that be addressed ASAP. I will stay on that one as well, thanks!

Well tell him to reopen my thread and mark it reported. Pls

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

• ED Team
Hud brightness you cant turn down. Symbology you can't adjust to a level you can read over an incredibly bright map display.

I will mention this as well, I know he said MFDs are being reworked currently for improvements ED introduced.

64Sig.png