Help with getting flight to target altitude

I am having trouble getting my whole flight to the altitude briefed. I have been climbing on route to the first way-point. If I fly with more than 80% on the percent gauge then they flight doesn't keep up. If I fly with 78-80% then the my flight(s) stay with me but we never can get up to the required altitude. Hurts me most on the missions over 30K feet. The enemy will continue to fly over us. On the last mission we circled around to 10K ft before heading to the first way-point but still didn't get close to the required. Am I supposed to circle over base until we get to the required altitude, or is there a better throttle/speed to get to altitude better?:helpsmilie:

Intel i7-10700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 1TB NVMe SSD, LG32GK850G 2560x1440 Monitor, Noctua u12a cooler

You can head out straight and climb at 80% rpm. That’s how I always flew these missions. By the time anything will happen you will reach 30k feet. It’s a DCS bug that the AI can’t keep up the higher you go. No just the Sabre. I’ve reported this years ago but it hasn’t been fixed. Maybe you can help me by bumping that thread with a track?