Super Carrier Assets Pack

Woogey

Hello Eagle Dynamics Team,

I was wondering about models Matt Wagner had mentioned are being updated Like the SH-60B and the S-3 viking for example. Could you guys maybe talk about these Ai models in the next update, and also any other models (WWII) that are in work? Maybe an expanded discussion of Ai could be a good update topic? I for one am really curious about Ai flight models, Getting new models in the Sim prior to release of full modules (F-4E), learning more about the tech behind Ai Airport ground routing, etc.......

Along this general subject matter, It would be great if we could also discuss Ai Ships and the future plans for the SEA portion of DCS. It would be great to get more US Support ships in the Carrier battle group,and maybe NATO variants of the OHP Australian, Spanish, and other variants. Will undersea Ai and torpedoes be advanced at all. Is there room for Naval Helos which could track, Identify, and attack submerged contacts?

I know a pretty broad range of questions, Which boils down to: Can you talk about the future of Ai in the Blue water arena, and maybe expand on you Ai tech while on the subject, please?

-Preston