Mission 6 won’t advance after suicide bombers show up

airjocky2

After I’m told to land because of a problem with the cargo I unhook the cargo and land. The suicide bombers drive up to the base. One of the vehicles gets immediately destroyed on the road. The other drives up to the base and just sits there at the gate. Some friendly infantry approach and an Apache is flying around but the mission won’t progress. Thoughts?

After I’m told to land because of a problem with the cargo I unhook the cargo and land. The suicide bombers drive up to the base. One of the vehicles gets immediately destroyed on the road. The other drives up to the base and just sits there at the gate. Some friendly infantry approach and an Apache is flying around but the mission won’t progress. Thoughts?

Thanks, will check this and let you know.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Hi

I am stuck at the same Point

the first Car is shoot down by the Armed Hous at the entrance of the Farp.

I tryed killing the second aswell, but that does not help aswell.

oh and Thanks for the Campaign

MetalGear_Honk

EDIT: i took a look at the mission. seems like the second Car is missing the invisible status.

Edited by MetalGear_Honk
new info

The threemost dangerous threads to Programmers:

• Fresh air
  • Bright sun light
  • The horrifying screams of singingbirds

Hi

I am stuck at the same Point

the first Car is shoot down by the Armed Hous at the entrance of the Farp.

I tryed killing the second aswell, but that does not help aswell.

oh and Thanks for the Campaign

MetalGear_Honk

EDIT: i took a look at the mission. seems like the second Car is missing the invisible status.

Just checked the mission, we will fix it and send the file to ED. Thanks for the heads up. :)

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Tanuki44 said:

same problem

I just tried this mission a couple days ago and yes its still doing this. I wish the Dev would chime in to confirm this is known? I really enjoyed working my way through this campaign and its come to a dead halt for me once again. I guess I could just skip the mission but so far I've had issues with 3 I believe so far, I'm going to skip the whole damn thing at this rate..

In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

alboon2000 said:
I didn't notice anything, probably because I "take the seat" of the door gunners myself.

It is indeed the only solution which made it possible to finish the mission and to continue the campaign, but in mission 7 again blocked at the factory where the commando does not arrive .... (OpenBeta version) fortunately with the 'stable' version, the mission ends well. 😔