True Tanker Actions

lharv71

I have a challenge for all I am attempting to accomplish the development of the following: Tankers true actions are as follows; will have an area that all refueling will occur (lets say 75 x 100 nm) they (the tankers) will setup a small orbit in a corner of the box; when a fighter group requires refueling they will contact the tanker and setup in a refueling racetrack for the group and when complete return to the small track. There is many reasons for this however the biggest is so the fighters are not chasing tankers and wasting fuel to join up. I have the 80% developed just using moving triggers in Mission Editor however I can't get the tanker to switch to original orbit and re-start small orbit. It will return to original way point but not perform small orbit. Appreciate any assistance.

Harv

:helpsmilie:

2075055127_AARPattern.jpg.15a978ff4a165fad198b4df2ed6d06b3.jpg

Edited by lharv71
Add Picture

I have a challenge for all I am attempting to accomplish the development of the following: Tankers true actions are as follows; will have an area that all refueling will occur (lets say 75 x 100 nm) they (the tankers) will setup a small orbit in a corner of the box; when a fighter group requires refueling they will contact the tanker and setup in a refueling racetrack for the group and when complete return to the small track. There is many reasons for this however the biggest is so the fighters are not chasing tankers and wasting fuel to join up. I have the 80% developed just using moving triggers in Mission Editor however I can't get the tanker to switch to original orbit and re-start small orbit. It will return to original way point but not perform small orbit. Appreciate any assistance.

Harv

:helpsmilie:

That sounds like a bug. Perhaps you could post the data for investigation.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png