5/5

Theres precious little content for the sabre as is. This campaign was worth every dollar and was very well made. my only regret is it couldnt have been much longer, perhaps also with the player beginning in CAS in F51s. Or some missions have it be a slot and optional idk.

but 5/5 whole thing was amazing, the casey jones mission was a ball tad unrealisitic though it was.

if the maker sees this can he PLZ pm me regarding how he made the dams explode???

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I’m glad you liked it. I couldn’t have included F-51 missions because some people own the Sabre but not the Mustang. Also, with the limited assets I had to work with I’m afraid that a longer campaign would have become repetitive. 12 missions is a pretty standard lenght anyway :)

As for the dam: unfortunately it’s indestructible in dcs. What I did was to put soldiers on top. As soon as one dies ( so the bombs hit) I triggered an explosion on too of it and also spawned a big fire effects. Not perfect, but a pretty good workaround I think.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...