EPU GEN, EPU PMG at aircraft startup training mission

F16FLCS-SME

Hi everyone.

This is my first ever post about DCS and ED.

I retired after 30 years of working as a F-16 and some other jets FLCS maintainer and SME.

I bought the F-16 module and found some possible bugs.

2.5.6.54046 Open Beta

Caucasus map in single player

Training mission: Aircraft startup

The narrator and the mission text asks the player to check the EPU GEN and EPU PMG lights on the EPU panel.

Those lights are on the ELEC panel.

Please fix the mission text and the narrator voice over.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The narrator and mission text asks the player to turn ON the AVIONICS POWER DL switch.

According to DCS manual, that switch is not applicable to block 50 ao it should be deleted from the mission script and voice narration.

The DL switch next to the knob is not applicable to this block of the F-16C

• 1 year later...

Also the crew animations for removing the pin etc. would be nice. I know those animations for Hornet are the part of the Supercarrier product but I would be more than happy to pay for advanced airfield ground crew. Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

• 6 months later...
On 8/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, F16FLCS-SME said:

Nothing got fixed.

The narrator and the mission text claim that the EPU GEN and EPU PMG caution lights are on the EPU panel.

not to excuse ED, but I can understand why changing something apparently simple, can be hard. Recently I had to update a set of training missions that I did a couple of years ago, to make them compatible with the current version of the aircraft … and by far the biggest hurdle was that I didn’t have access anymore to the voices used on the original mission, so I was forced to re-do every single voiceover of each mission, in spite that the changes needed were minor. 

Maybe this is similar and ED does not have access to that voice actor any longer.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB