Su-30MKK Full fid or FC3 version?

J 11A same air to air missiles like Su 30MKK!

J 11A get MFI 55, N001VE only 5 km away worse locking range than N001VEP!

J 11A use same air to grund weapons like Su 30MKK!

I dont undertand why get Su 30MKK...

Real solution platforms use R 33, R 33S, R 33E, RVV SD, R 37, R 37M, RVV BD!

Real solution to better than crap R 27ER and lucky R 27ET shots and crap R 77 only 10 - 15 km no escape zone vs noob pilots lucky kills.

F 16 - FA 18 - F 14 pilots watching you datalink 100+ km, use TWS + AMRAAM shot without RWR alert and turn out the air combat. This is the problem!

Nope, things like R-37 are very much classified. So they won't be properly modelled. As a flight sim, we are here for realism. Nothing should be buffed or nerfed unless it is for accuracy sake. If Mkk2 can't be done, then it can't be done.

F-16, 18 and 14 watch you from datalink. Well, that's their feature. If it is accurately modelled, then it is not their fault. In fact some people were saying that JF-17 should be nerfed because it has better staff than many other western planes. If they play the game just to sooth their nationalist ego, they should go and play ace combat, where they won't even encounter any Chinese plane and they can mod the plane into whatever flashy thing they like.

So yes, Su-30 has the same weapon as the J-11A, but it is also a 2 seater plane with full range of air to ground capabilities. That's its selling point. But don't put your hopes up. Because as of this moment, Deka couldn't even get enough data to model Mkk. I am just happy if they can role out their next module as quickly as they can, whatever they chose.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Nope, things like R-37 are very much classified. So they won't be properly modelled. As a flight sim, we are here for realism. Nothing should be buffed or nerfed unless it is for accuracy sake. If Mkk2 can't be done, then it can't be done.

F-16, 18 and 14 watch you from datalink. Well, that's their feature. If it is accurately modelled, then it is not their fault. In fact some people were saying that JF-17 should be nerfed because it has better staff than many other western planes. If they play the game just to sooth their nationalist ego, they should go and play ace combat, where they won't even encounter any Chinese plane and they can mod the plane into whatever flashy thing they like.

So yes, Su-30 has the same weapon as the J-11A, but it is also a 2 seater plane with full range of air to ground capabilities. That's its selling point. But don't put your hopes up. Because as of this moment, Deka couldn't even get enough data to model Mkk. I am just happy if they can role out their next module as quickly as they can, whatever they chose.

Eurofighter Typhoon coming to DCS World: https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=730

Eurofighter use this air to air weapons!

Missiles: [284]

This is my option to DCS World and all Flanker and Fulcrum lover!

Deka create J 11A + MFI 55!

MiG 29 + MFI 55 = MiG 29BM or MiG 29SM. Deka send the MFI 55 to ED and ED upgrade MiG 29S to MiG 29SM.

Deka Send J 11A cockpit to ED and ED upgrade Su 27 + MFI 55.

We fly and love the Fulcrum and Flanker and 7 year not get any update!

This is my I think it works option!

Watch this (MFI 55 to Flanker): https://558arp.by/eng/products-and-services-eng/services-eng/modernization-aviation-materiel-eng/su-27-30-aircraft-eng

Watch this (MFI 55 to Fulcrum): https://558arp.by/eng/products-and-services-eng/services-eng/modernization-aviation-materiel-eng/mig-29-aircraft-eng

:joystick:

Edited by Pöri

Eurofighter Typhoon coming to DCS World: https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=730

MiG 29 + MFI 55 = MiG 29BM or MiG 29SM. Deka send the MFI 55 to ED and ED upgrade MiG 29S to MiG 29SM.

Watch this (MFI 55 to Flanker): https://558arp.by/eng/products-and-services-eng/services-eng/modernization-aviation-materiel-eng/su-27-30-aircraft-eng

Watch this (MFI 55 to Fulcrum): https://558arp.by/eng/products-and-services-eng/services-eng/modernization-aviation-materiel-eng/mig-29-aircraft-eng

Only if they can be accurately modeled. I don't know if the EF can model those accurately, if not, I am not buying it.

Actually, as far as I know, the EF we are going to get is one of the least capable version which only have AIM-120 for BVR attack.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

About the J-11A's MFI 55 update

Will they fix the Peer to Peer and Fighter to Fighter modes on the Flanler DL and have them working in MP?

I know it's technically ED'S bug to fix but it seems they're unwilling to fix it

I'd hope Deka would

I’m assuming it would piggyback off the same code for the current link 16/17/4 and would work, I would think:)

I don’t know why people are saying MKK has same weapons as J-11A. Even if you mean only air to air, there’s two extra pylons to carry anything you want

But along with a better RWR I think it gets L-150, better OLS with a helmet mounted sight that has 60 degree field of view, I think you will find a lot of reasons to fly 30MKK even if only from an air to air perspective:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I’m assuming it would piggyback off the same code for the current link 16/17/4 and would work, I would think:)

I don’t know why people are saying MKK has same weapons as J-11A. Even if you mean only air to air, there’s two extra pylons to carry anything you want

But along with a better RWR I think it gets L-150, better OLS with a helmet mounted sight that has 60 degree field of view, I think you will find a lot of reasons to fly 30MKK even if only from an air to air perspective:)

L 150 total russian military secret!

In my opinion, all versions of the N001 are weak and outdated. The N011M is best suited to compete with the American TWS + AMRAAM concept. Better but AMRRAM remains strong anyway. What MKK knows is what J 11A knows!

I think because of military secrets, Russian modern is completely out of the question! Chinese J 11B would be more competitive!

Edited by Pöri

L 150 total russian military secret!

In my opinion, all versions of the N001 are weak and outdated. The N011M is best suited to compete with the American TWS + AMRAAM concept. Better but AMRRAM remains strong anyway. What MKK knows is what J 11A knows!

I think because of military secrets, Russian modern is completely out of the question! Chinese J 11B would be more competitive!

Well this N-001VE in Su-30MKK has TWS, so even without much better range I think it would be a very good contemporary match for the current F-18/F-16

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

Well this N-001VE in Su-30MKK has TWS, so even without much better range I think it would be a very good contemporary match for the current F-18/F-16

And the ECM jamming? Enemy turn on ECM TWS go garbage like Su 27 or MiG 29? If there is no TWS like F 15C it is not good for anything. Once you have that, progress begins!

Edited by Pöri

As of the first N-001 upgrade theoretically this should no longer be an issue. The weak processor in the original N-001 was the problem with ECM throwing the radar out of SNP.

That said, in all cases TWS isn't the best way of dealing with a target that's performing ECM.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Real solution platforms use R 33, R 33S, R 33E, RVV SD, R 37, R 37M, RVV BD!

Real solution to better than crap R 27ER and lucky R 27ET shots and crap R 77 only 10 - 15 km no escape zone vs noob pilots lucky kills.

Well first, the only platforms to use the R-33 and R-37 is the Mig 31 which we won't get because its still in service with Russia and will be till 2030-2040. Regardless even if it were the case the Mig 31 suffers the same issues as the Mig 25 in that unlike the F-14 they were built as pure interceptors and suck at anything else aside from dropping missiles from 60+ nmi away.

And we can't get Russian weapons in service either which puts solutions such as the R-77-1 ect out of the question as well (although existing R-77s, R-27 and the like do need a rework but your not gonna get AMRAAM ranges out of them even with said rework)

The only solution I see for REDFOR is to get Chinese weapons (like the SD-10) to level the playing field...as the only Russian weapon that could and also could come to game is if we got a Mig 25 with IR and Radar R-40 missiles...but these missiles are huge and sluggish so you'd need to really rely on sneaky tactics otherwise they'll just spoof the missile. Plus as I said before the Mig 25 is kinda dogshit compared to say a contemporary such as the F-14 as its limited to 4.5 Gs max.

Also the R-37 is an Anti AWACS missile...and would be kinda trash at doing anything else considering how many you can carry at any one time.

Well first, the only platforms to use the R-33 and R-37 is the Mig 31 which we won't get because its still in service with Russia and will be till 2030-2040. Regardless even if it were the case the Mig 31 suffers the same issues as the Mig 25 in that unlike the F-14 they were built as pure interceptors and suck at anything else aside from dropping missiles from 60+ nmi away.

And we can't get Russian weapons in service either which puts solutions such as the R-77-1 ect out of the question as well (although existing R-77s, R-27 and the like do need a rework but your not gonna get AMRAAM ranges out of them even with said rework)

The only solution I see for REDFOR is to get Chinese weapons (like the SD-10) to level the playing field...as the only Russian weapon that could and also could come to game is if we got a Mig 25 with IR and Radar R-40 missiles...but these missiles are huge and sluggish so you'd need to really rely on sneaky tactics otherwise they'll just spoof the missile. Plus as I said before the Mig 25 is kinda dogshit compared to say a contemporary such as the F-14 as its limited to 4.5 Gs max.

Also the R-37 is an Anti AWACS missile...and would be kinda trash at doing anything else considering how many you can carry at any one time.

Please don't joke about a 4 G capable MiG 25 away against FA 18 and F 16!

Real life R 33 maximum turn 4 G and R 37 alias RVV BD maximum turn 8 G, 8 enough and: https://www.defenseworld.net/news/26659/Testing_Commences_of_Russian_R_37M_Hypersonic_air_to_air_Missile_from_Su_35_Jet

If the J 11A can TWS + manual lock to STT (pilot decides when to lock the target) it will be enough for me for 10 years. All normal Russian techniques are secret.

But I would really be happy for him. N011M Bars + thrust vector control and she is the most beautiful Flanker in the world!

Su 37 FC3 Style! wub.gif

Edited by Pöri

Joke? Take a look at the Combat record for MiG-25 in 1991 and you will see a confirmed F-18 loss by R-40. Older planes can still be a threat, and I’m sure you’ve seen that in DCS as well:)

MiG 25 was created against SR 71 and can still be used as a reconnaissance!

Pls no joke! You want to simulate sitting on the concrete and waiting for the SR 71 to break into the air and when you can fly on it to intercept and all of this in DCS World?

3 gen interceptor vs 4 gen multi role. Do you know which machine is for what at all? smile.gif

It’s a shame to write here because everyone writes their own little wishes not what is really ideal against FA 18, F 16, F 14.

R 77 shorter range than AIM 120B and AIM 120C!

R 27ER SARH weaker than ARH AIM 120 family! Do you understand? smile.gif

FA 18 and F 16 better radar than In game Flanker. A trained FA 18 or F 16 pilot who knows what he's doing doesn't give a chance to win at most if the Flankers are outnumbered

BARS radar solution and longer range air to air missile another solution to Flanker so as not to be at a disadvantage!

Edited by Pöri

MiG 25 was created against SR 71 and can still be used as a reconnaissance!

Pls no joke! You want to simulate sitting on the concrete and waiting for the SR 71 to break into the air and when you can fly on it to intercept and all of this in DCS World?

3 gen interceptor vs 4 gen multi role. Do you know which machine is for what at all? :)

Just because 71 was instrumental in birth of 25 does not mean that is it’s only valid target:) Do you think Iraq valued them above all other airframes for the ten years of the Iran Iraq war because they wanted to use them against SR-71? For Syrian MiG-25s, did it go Mach 3 that one time to get to SR-71? No, it went Mach 3 to get away from F-4. We have the afore mentioned victory in 1991 also showing historical use against fourth gen fighters.

This is not a joke, history shows us that the myth that it’s only use is against SR-71 is wrong. Would India have bought it to fight SR-71? No, they were worried about other planes.

We can debate how effective it and R-40 might be, but in no way was it always only meant for SR-71.

4G or not, it can sustain Mach 2.8 at crazy altitudes and has the largest air to air missile ever made, there are so many use cases for that beyond SR-71, and history has shown that.

So I beg to differ, it would not only make a difference in Cold War servers but on modern ones also, with people having to worry about a jet that flies so fast and so high it can go from a non threat to a real threat very fast.

Same thing with J-8, it also specializes at intercept, has low G limit, but those things won’t necessarily stop it from being used effectively when few other planes can maintain Mach 2 at 20000 meters.

By your logic, there would not have been much use in exporting it if 71 was it’s only target, yet it was used to fight F-14s and successfully against F-18, in Iran Iraq war it even had multiple victories against F-4 and F-5. Even if MiG only had 71s in mind, a tool can be used many ways:D

Just because 71 was instrumental in birth of 25 does not mean that is it’s only valid target:) Do you think Iraq valued them above all other airframes for the ten years of the Iran Iraq war because they wanted to use them against SR-71? For Syrian MiG-25s, did it go Mach 3 that one time to get to SR-71? No, it went Mach 3 to get away from F-4. We have the afore mentioned victory in 1991 also showing historical use against fourth gen fighters.

This is not a joke, history shows us that the myth that it’s only use is against SR-71 is wrong. Would India have bought it to fight SR-71? No, they were worried about other planes.

We can debate how effective it and R-40 might be, but in no way was it always only meant for SR-71.

4G or not, it can sustain Mach 2.8 at crazy altitudes and has the largest air to air missile ever made, there are so many use cases for that beyond SR-71, and history has shown that.

So I beg to differ, it would not only make a difference in Cold War servers but on modern ones also, with people having to worry about a jet that flies so fast and so high it can go from a non threat to a real threat very fast.

Same thing with J-8, it also specializes at intercept, has low G limit, but those things won’t necessarily stop it from being used effectively when few other planes can maintain Mach 2 at 20000 meters.

By your logic, there would not have been much use in exporting it if 71 was it’s only target, yet it was used to fight F-14s and successfully against F-18, in Iran Iraq war it even had multiple victories against F-4 and F-5. Even if MiG only had 71s in mind, a tool can be used many ways:D

They flew away the MiG 25 because there was nothing else! Good luck with the MiG 25 against aircraft still flying today!

Then smile when you see the F16 on the MiG 25 radar!

Tell us about our flying 18,000 - 20,000 meters high from the 4th generation. Describe why the MiG 25 is better than the F 16 or the FA 18. Describe how you defend yourself against an AIM 54 flying at 6000 km / h that is capable of 12 G!

You will find that the only thing against which SR 71 and SR 71 make no sense in DCS Worl is because all the maps are small for it. This is how questions could be asked on a MiG 25, but if you simulate a SEAD task-capable version, it will have options and will not be aimless, KH 58 antiradar missile ...

Edited by Pöri

It got an F-18 in real life. I’m trying to be respectful to the pilot that was flying that day, but he was shot down by an R-40TD. It may have low G limits, but if you can surprise someone especially with a missile that doesn’t give RWR warning and an IRST to back it up, a lot of asymmetrical scenarios become possible.

It did it in real life, so I see no evidence to say it’s only good against SR-71. It got F-4s and F-5s also, obviously the F-18 shot down was no fluke but a pilot taking advantage of a good opportunity.

Hell this is DCS where people fly MiG-21s against Hornets and still get kills sometime, I’ve seen MiG-15s take out Hornets. I have no reason to doubt that event in 1991 and successes throughout the Iran Iraq war.

I’m not saying it will win, but there is real life precedent in the form of confirmed victories for its use against fighters, and no evidence that it’s only good for SR-71. When it’s been used successfully in real life against even fourth gen fighters flown by the US Navy, I don’t know how you can argue that such a scenario isn’t possible in DCS as well:dunno:

As for defending against a Phoenix, with a SPO-15 Beryoza, it’s just a matter of positioning and reading it right, using your speed and notching when you have to. It may be hard and was actually killed by a Phoenix once in real life, but there’s no reason for a good 25 pilot to think it’s hopeless against Phoenix when MiG-29s and Su-27s manage it with the same RWR and less speed, with Beryoza and using its speed I think a lot is possible for a good pilot, just like almost any other airframe matchup in DCS.

Edited by AeriaGloria

So like you have detailed information on how MFI-55 works, and what it can do and how it does it right? You have detailed manuals on its functions and how they work? Maybe you work for this company and want to put its products into DCS (doubt that). Or maybe you have contacts at this company that want to do it? (again, doubt that).

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

this is why I think DCS should focus more on capping towards 1990. ww2 to 1990. not that I dont wish for more futuristic planes, just that anyone who thinks the russians would seriously share data on any plane that their military flies or even sells to make a full fidelity model, theyre smoking crack.

ffs, someone got arrested in the US over the damn F16 module boarding an airplane with flight manuals for a F16A...

• Like 1