Su-30MKK Full fid or FC3 version?

Has it been confirmed that the su-30 is next?

I ask to be sure...

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

15 часов назад, dundun92 сказал:

Im assuming a reference to PL-12s, though it doesnt appear that the MKKs carried it until very recently

same way one can assume MKI carries Astra, Brahmos, GBU-12 and Spice glide bombs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 4/21/2021 at 6:30 AM, Paradox said:

For me it's full fidelity or nothing. Would rather have a FF J-8 than lowfi MKK

Why not both?

There are lots of creative ways to make everyone happy.
DCS lacks lots of modern redfor AI units, both on the ground and in the air. Deka could perhabs make a large package, filling the gaps for at least the chinese side. Sell a flyable medium fidelity MKK on top, and call the whole thing something like "opfor modernization pack".

Edited by Max1mus
  • Like 6

On 4/21/2021 at 7:30 AM, Paradox said:

For me it's full fidelity or nothing. 

Well, now we have this "nothing", and that's not fun at all, as for me. 

Of course I also want to see FF module, but for such a long time the early Flankers we have in the game were bluefor's whipping boys, that I'll be glad to put my hands on any modern Su fighter jet, no matter FF or not

Edited by iyhan_spb
  • Like 5

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 10:30 PM, Paradox said:

For me it's full fidelity or nothing. Would rather have a FF J-8 than lowfi MKK

We already have "nothing." I'd rather have ANY fidelity SU-30 MKK/MKI than a Chinese Mig-21, personally.

Edited by StuntPuppy
  • Like 7

@LJQCN101

r/hoggit - A new clue pointing towards the Su-30MKK. u/ljqc_sam's reddit profile is the tail end of an Su-30 (or some flanker variant).

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

On 4/23/2021 at 10:40 AM, iyhan_spb said:

Well, now we have this "nothing", and that's not fun at all, as for me. 

Of course I also want to see FF module, but for such a long time the early Flankers we have in the game were bluefor's whipping boys, that I'll be glad to put my hands on any modern Su fighter jet, no matter FF or not

Yep! Only thing is I remember ED said no more FC3 level aircraft. 

I am sure this is going to be FF but only IF it is true 🙂

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

21 minutes ago, Gierasimov said:

Your lips to God's ears.

34 minutes ago, Gierasimov said:

Is it no more fc3 aircraft or no more fc3 aircraft from ED?

2 hours ago, F-2 said:

Is it no more fc3 aircraft or no more fc3 aircraft from ED?

With the amount of channels and multitude of "unofficial" comments from ED staff, I simply don't remember now if the above was that specific. But you know, in DCS everything is subject to change. 

Say, Deka is in fact developing Su-30, it may also be, theoretically, for MAC and not for DCS...

2 hours ago, iyhan_spb said:

Your lips to God's ears.

I hope it too.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

14 hours ago, ustio said:

How many ET can the SU-30MKK carry IRL? The AI can carry 4. I wonder if its also true IRL

Б stands for B

Э stands for E

P stands for R

C stands for S

П stands for P

ФАБ stands for dumb high explosive bomb

КАБ stands for smart bomb

КМГУ stand for KMGU

РВВ-АЕ stand for RVV-AE (Export model of the R-77. The missile has a maximum range of 80 kilometres (50 mi) with 22.5 kg warhead)

image.png

Edited by iyhan_spb
  • Like 1

Why not a Su-30MK2? Its pretty much the same as the MKK, except with a slightly improved radar (N001VE->N001VEP) and additional PL-12.

And if its an MKK, is it possible to hve both chinese and russian weapons on it? The JF-17 is also just a mix of Block 1 and Block2. The MK2 is simply a block 2 variant of the MKK.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Max1mus said:

Why not a Su-30MK2? Its pretty much the same as the MKK, except with a slightly improved radar (N001VE->N001VEP) and additional PL-12.

And if its an MKK, is it possible to hve both chinese and russian weapons on it? The JF-17 is also just a mix of Block 1 and Block2. The MK2 is simply a block 2 variant of the MKK.

The MKK and the MK2 are essentially the same aircraft and they both use mostly Russian weapons such as the KH31,29, etc the good thing is the MK2 is in service with many countries such as Vietnam, Venezuela & Indonesia, even Russia operates Su-30M2 which is the Russian version. If Deka is really making the Su-30MKK/MK2 it would give Redfor a much needed counter balance to the Hornet, Falcon and especially the upcoming Strike Eagle which is its direct equivalent.

• Like 2

I too hope for an Su-30MK2, if possible, since it's used by an array of other aor forces than Chinese, including Russia's, with Su-30M2 being essentialy MK2 for domestic use. With all due respect to China, it would be nice to have a more global plane... And I'm Russian, and there is no other opportunity for my country to have a modern jet in DCS right now. Anyways, MKK would still be awesome.

• Like 1