Su-30MKK Full fid or FC3 version?

On 6/16/2021 at 12:12 AM, Max1mus said:

I would buy an early, early access variant for 200 dollars. Dont have info on some MFD pages? Deliver them later - thats how ED did it with the F-18. What else is missing? You say you finished the FM, you have some info on avionics. SPO-32? Just make a healthy assumption. Almost all RWRs with the exception of the F-14s and MiG-21s in DCS are completely unrealistic too.

If you slap the PL-12 on it, you will have solved the main problem of DCS. ED will add better SAMs, and then they can focus on bugfixing while you focus on polishing the Su-30.

Deal? Lets go. 🙏

Sounds like a plan 🙂

• Like 1

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

On 10/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, Anduriel said:

IRL Su-34 never had N011 in any variant, Su-34 has V004 developed by Leninents, and N011M is used on Irkut Su-30 variants (-MK(A,I,M), -SM) by NIIP

True, but looking in the game files- under the Sensors section in su-34.lua, you can see that the FLIR it uses is "SU-34-FLIR" and the radar is "N011M"

On 10/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, Etha2007 said:

True, but looking in the game files- under the Sensors section in su-34.lua, you can see that the FLIR it uses is "SU-34-FLIR" and the radar is "N011M"

Su-34 has been in DCS for a very long time, might be a mistake from more than 10 years ago the devs didn't bother to correct because it doesn't really affect anything.

• Like 1

24.10.2021 в 07:18, Etha2007 сказал:

7 часов назад, Nipil сказал:

Su-34 has been in DCS for a very long time, might be a mistake from more than 10 years ago the devs didn't bother to correct because it doesn't really affect anything.

That's exactly the case. Not exactly a mistake, but more of a shortcut to cut down on development time. See also a similar investigation into AI MiG-19.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 7:16 PM, LJQCN101 said:

I haven't checked. Is there any player tested data like level acceleration SEP in m/s? RL flight manuals have Vy charts for those figures.

Привет,написал в личные по поводу Су-30

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 6:08 AM, mmarques said:

An Su-30, even an older version would sell like hot cakes, people are desperate for something fairly modern for the red side.

It doesn't even have to be "fairly" modern, just full fidelity.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

A J-15 would be interesting. It is essentially a more modern Chinese Su-33. It would be single seat so you don't have to worry about multiplayer and NPCs in the back seat. I don't know if it has anti tank missiles, but it does have various anti ship and cruise missiles.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, iyhan_spb said:

Deka, come on, please 🙂 

photo_2023-02-10_14-44-26.jpg

Give it time, they have some documentation, they’re interested in perusing the project if they get more, it exists in a partially complete state. It has a realistic chance of being a future module.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, F-2 said:

Give it time, they have some documentation, they’re interested in perusing the project if they get more, it exists in a partially complete state. It has a realistic chance of being a future module.

Sounds great for me 

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

With their special J-8PP variant itself shows the restrictive nature of Chinese military aircrafts (especially on their avionics) that are still in service...

The Su-30MKK seems unlikely...especially with some of it having Chinese avionics. Yes, I know it would sell like hot cakes, I'd more than like this to have been the module, but...restrictions on data regarding avionics can make the Su-30 as module very unlikely.

Either way...Su-30 series is the aircraft I sorely wish for DCS to include, maybe one day, it could become a reality.🙂

Edited by jojyrocks

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2023 at 12:33 AM, jojyrocks said:

With their special J-8PP variant itself shows the restrictive nature of Chinese military aircrafts (especially on their avionics) that are still in service...

The Su-30MKK seems unlikely...especially with some of it having Chinese avionics. Yes, I know it would sell like hot cakes, I'd more than like this to have been the module, but...restrictions on data regarding avionics can make the Su-30 as module very unlikely.

Either way...Su-30 series is the aircraft I sorely wish for DCS to include, maybe one day, it could become a reality.🙂

MKK has Russian avionics but still unlikely, hopefully something can change.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...