Upcoming campaign for the F-16C in Syria: "The Gamblers"

baltic_dragon

50373663088_32bbf77202_o.jpgGamblers Announcement B

I am happy to announce a new campaign we have started to work on together with BVR Pro: “The Gamblers” for F-16C, based in Syria.

For this one we are teaming up with John ‘Rain” Waters, former F-16 Demo pilot and author of the “Afterburn” podcast. John flew combat missions in the very region made recently available to DCS players and agreed to help recreate some of the most interesting sorties flown by him and his fellow pilots from the 77th Fighter Squadron. Throughout the 15 missions included in the campaign, you can expect the highest level of fidelity, realism and attention to detail when it comes to briefings, radio comms, procedures and supporting documents.

Stay tuned for more information about the project and make sure to check Rain’s podcast available on most platforms.

Latest teaser:

Edited by baltic_dragon
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 4
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hallo Baltic,

Okay ... but wouldn't it make sense to wait until the F-16 has reached a certain stage of development? As she is at the moment, you can't do much with her yet. Of course, it will take a few more months until your campaign appears at some point, until then the F-16 is a little further ahead. But doesn't it take more effort to integrate things like Maverik, HARM, etc. into the campaign afterwards?

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Guys, you are driving my hipe over 100K!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Great news indeed. Gonna be a day 1 purchase for me

Good luck with the mission building :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hallo Baltic,

Okay ... but wouldn't it make sense to wait until the F-16 has reached a certain stage of development? As she is at the moment, you can't do much with her yet. Of course, it will take a few more months until your campaign appears at some point, until then the F-16 is a little further ahead. But doesn't it take more effort to integrate things like Maverik, HARM, etc. into the campaign afterwards?

Sensible comment. But at the same time, very interested in this content.

If you can create the campaign in parallel with module development then "no worries"!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hallo Baltic,

He managed it with the Raven One campaign, where SuperCarrier is included eventhough it was released shortly before. Same for some functions of the Hornet, still in development. So I don't see how it is not possible to start work on the campaign, although release will probably wait until the plane is more complete.

Really looking forward to this content! Great plane + great map + great campaign-builder, you can count me in. :)

• Like 1

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, sergkar said:

Wait! What? Is it out already?

It's not out, but it's submitted to ED for approval. It usually takes a couple of months between when that happens, and when a campaign is released.

Edited by TLTeo

3 hours ago, AdrianL said:

There is a new one coming? Could not find any info on your site.

Yeah, it will be a prequel set in 2005 in East Med (Syria map). Going to be fun!

16 minutes ago, TLTeo said:

It's not out, but it's submitted to ED for approval. It usually takes a couple of months between when that happens, and when a campaign is released.

I believe it will be out much sooner than in a few months, hoping still this year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

5 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Yeah, it will be a prequel set in 2005 in East Med (Syria map). Going to be fun!

I believe it will be out much sooner than in a few months, hoping still this year!

Great, definitely ED has to do something to make possible to fly in MP to both users with the same campaign. MP experience with these campaigns must be an step forward experience. 

• 7 months later...

He just finished Raven One and started working on this campaign. I expect end of Q3

Edited by IR Sky
  • Like 2

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

No, No, the next campaing for Apache or Hind 👍 however for F-16 its a nice idea too!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro