[FIXED INTERNALLY] LOD - wheels

unknown

After todays patch for the OB there is a problem with the LOD for the wheels of the Mirage. I already deleted fxo/metashaders2 and did a repair but at certain zoom levels there are no wheels, pictures attached.

wheels_lod_ok.thumb.jpg.50c6833114ad6c99d7096eba86d830be.jpg

wheels_lod_bad.thumb.jpg.9f8b141ee14656178e9177cae09adad8.jpg

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I'm having the same problem. ALso, are you having problems with the close combat modes for the radar? Nothing shows up on the hud anymore. Normally you push the systemcmd forward or back to scan areas within 10 miles and it automatically locks up a target and everything is shown on the hud. Now it doesn't show anything unless i select the magic or 530 and lock a target up. Are you having this problem?

Hi guys really sorry about that.

It's one of those things where we changed a different aspect of the 3D model and in the process overlooked a change necessary that allows me to work on these complex models. I didn't revert it back so it caused an error in the material of the model.

I am truly sorry and set up this link so you can download the file and manually add it to DCS

Download it from here:M-2000c.zip

It goes here: [DCS ROOT]\CoreMods\aircraft\M-2000C\Shapes\ folder it will replace the M-2000c.edm file which has the error.

Edited by Timghetta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Thank you very much Timghetta for the quick hotfix, works fine for me :beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Eh... Think nothing of it. No biggie deal. Fixed, and thats that. Replicates real life. The defense contractor upgrades the ship, and some wires get crossed, and have to fixed. Don't forget to fill out 200 pages for Class "A" cost (over $1,000,000 USD). Squadron and Wing maintenance officers (S-4) get some 'talk to' from wing king, life goes on. Who would have known that maintenance, logistics, and stores management would be most stressful jobs at squadron and wing level?

Rule of thumb is 5% of people and 5% of TOE/mission readiness items would take up 95% of your time. Less then .1% of problems will keep you up 99% of sound sleep.

F-16 Viper community experienced that in late 1980's and early 1990's. As Block 40/42 Vipers were being integrated and 30's were getting passed on to Air National Guard. The wire bundle chaffing caused electrics and FBW computers to go nuts and swap up for down.

The Hollywood story on that scandal was detailed in HBO movie "Afterburn".

Take care that it doesn't pass the integrity check. I've tested it now online, and i've been chicked.
Ouch....fortunately I don't use external view for self admiring so gonna wait for next patch.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I'm having the same problem. ALso, are you having problems with the close combat modes for the radar? Nothing shows up on the hud anymore. Normally you push the systemcmd forward or back to scan areas within 10 miles and it automatically locks up a target and everything is shown on the hud. Now it doesn't show anything unless i select the magic or 530 and lock a target up. Are you having this problem?

Yes, I got this behavior too. Not sure if this a new implementation for the Mirage to reflect IRL or a bug after the latest OB update.