[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]Enemy Vehicles Not Appearing

Since the update today, enemy vehicles placed in the mission editor do not appear in game. This occurs in missions that were previously made as well as new missions. They don't appear on the map and they don't appear when I fly over the location. Suggestions??

ISSUES WAS RESOLVED AFTER CLEAN UP AND REPAIR.

Edited by jcbak

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

AAA and Flak not appearing for me. This is placing them in a simple SP mission as a red group and starting up in a USA hornet. In both syria and caucuses

I have a template for a SA-3 site with a few zsu-23 AAA trucks... the SA-3 shows up but none of the trucks do.

AKA Gaffer

Hi all. Same problem for me. I have the Rafale, but didn't test yet to remove it. I'll keep you advise.

Win10-64 / MAG Z-790 Tomahawk Wifi / Intel i7-13700 KF / MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R V2 / MSI RTX-4080 SuprimX / Kingston SK Hynix 64Go DDR5-6400-C32 / 1*Nvme Crucial CT2000P3 2.0Tb / 5*SSD Samsung 860QVO 1Tb / 3*Samsung S27E330 Monitors / HP-Reverb G2 / Track-Ir 5 / Thrustmaster: Warthog Throttle + Warthog Stick + F/A-18 Stick + T.Flight Rudders / Home Cinema LG HT503TH / Home-Cockpit F/A-18C (currently only right console, others being build) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ as a Flypad and Sim control

So, doing a repair and deleting the Rafale from the user mods directory fix the problem. Good job! And thank you for the tips :thumbup:

Win10-64 / MAG Z-790 Tomahawk Wifi / Intel i7-13700 KF / MSI MAG Coreliquid 360R V2 / MSI RTX-4080 SuprimX / Kingston SK Hynix 64Go DDR5-6400-C32 / 1*Nvme Crucial CT2000P3 2.0Tb / 5*SSD Samsung 860QVO 1Tb / 3*Samsung S27E330 Monitors / HP-Reverb G2 / Track-Ir 5 / Thrustmaster: Warthog Throttle + Warthog Stick + F/A-18 Stick + T.Flight Rudders / Home Cinema LG HT503TH / Home-Cockpit F/A-18C (currently only right console, others being build) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ as a Flypad and Sim control