TY for the last patch (DCS 2.5.6.55363)

YoYo

Thx for Team for this changes: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4496884#post4496884 . A lot fixes here, I checked few and its a progress again. Thx for your work. Just I'm waiting for full manual also (still) :D. Have a good day for all!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thx for Team for this changes: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4496884#post4496884 . A lot fixes here, I checked few and its a progress again. Thx for your work. Just I'm waiting for full manual also (still) :D. Have a good day for all!

Yeah agreed, heading in the right direction thanks.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

+1

It was a long wait for me, but the TDC Axis problem seems to be fixed, at least on my end, and that's was the major issue, why I wouldn't use the Harrier... but now that it works properly, i can only say, that I really... REALLY enjoy the Module again.

Thank you RAZBAM for this great Module!!

I just hope this was not a one off due to recent public outcry. I want them to keep this pace until the module is complete.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

I just hope this was not a one off due to recent public outcry. I want them to keep this pace until the module is complete.

If anything the recent forum tantrum just rushed the patch. Do you really thing all of those fixes and new elements can be just done in 1 week?

This was just a bad PR management by Razbam. Just saying "we are working on all of these fixes and we will deliver them in the next patches" had been enough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is the problem, no one knows what "complete" is for Razbam!

If it would have been up to them, they would already stated Harrier is completed in 2018... They had no idea what they were doing.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4495647&postcount=43

If they keep this level patch updating for next.... 6 months for each Open Beta patch. Then we can see if it can be forgiven what they have done....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

If anything the recent forum tantrum just rushed the patch. Do you really thing all of those fixes and new elements can be just done in 1 week?

It was 2 weeks IIRC, and if they focused on fixing the Harrier rather than spending time on other modules, I think it's possible.

Check any of the HB changelogs from when the OB patch was happening weekly, and you'll find they are even longer than this one.

That said, I really don't care if they did this before, during or after. As long as they fix stuff and add stuff and make it a "study-level" sim as advertised so prominently, I'm happy.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Fri13,

My previous post was simply to shed some historical context and explain why it's important for Razbam to cooperate rather than demonize the people reporting issues. It isn't necessarily reflective of contemporary Razbam (at least I hope not). It was up to them whether to push for a 2018 release, and through a combination of delays and changing quality targets they gave it two more years. While there are still plenty of missing features and frustrating bugs, that does count for something.

I hope to see the same pace too.

It was 2 weeks IIRC, and if they focused on fixing the Harrier rather than spending time on other modules, I think it's possible.

Check any of the HB changelogs from when the OB patch was happening weekly, and you'll find they are even longer than this one.

That said, I really don't care if they did this before, during or after. As long as they fix stuff and add stuff and make it a "study-level" sim as advertised so prominently, I'm happy.

Actually, most if not all of these fixes were in the works way before the uproar happened.

If they would have simply reversed the timing and have the patch released, with commenting, that they are nearing a state, where they see most of the systems are in a state to move the Harrier out of EA. Then a comment about the continuation on bug fixing and improvement e.g. the overhaul of the MPCDs with SVG, I guess everybody would have been much easier on them.

Bad timing indeed...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)