[REPORTED] CCRP SPI not updating with TGP designation

P4I3L0

This happend to my F-16 yesterday:

556381519_Screen_201013_193513-Copy.thumb.jpg.fa15040ab2865b636bf032f706708799.jpg

TGP is looking to the front right

HUD is showing to the left

Steerpoint 1 is at 3 o'clock

At a certain point I was able to "repair" that situation, by (I think!) switching DMS to the HUD and moving the cursor around, which "synced" the two indicatons back to normal behavior.

I also noticed, that when not using TMS down during the flight, this behavior did not happen, at least during the second test flight after that first one (moved back to mission editor and started over again).

edit: I will continue testing this issue during the next days.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• ED Team

I was contacted on discord and asked to look at this again, like other testers who have tried it seems to be working for me. TGP Slew and designation working when I test.

With that said we do have some SPI work being done now which could be related.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I was contacted on discord and asked to look at this again, like other testers who have tried it seems to be working for me. TGP Slew and designation working when I test.

With that said we do have some SPI work being done now which could be related.

thanks

It has been repeatedly said that it is NOT a TGP slew and designate issue, it is the HUD CCRP indications and SPI markers not being synced to the TGP that are the problem. This interferes with weapons employment.

You keep coming in here and claiming the problem can't be reproduced when you are not even addressing the reported problem. You have received multiple examples of an extremely prevalent and easily reproduced problem and each time, you refuse to test the actual issue and just repeat that the TGP is working as intended. It's been two months now that the F-16 CCRP and now MAV PRE mode when designating targets with the TGP don't work so often that those methods can't be relied on AT ALL.

So, one last time: IT'S NOT THE TGP.

It has been repeatedly said that it is NOT a TGP slew and designate issue, it is the HUD CCRP indications and SPI markers not being synced to the TGP that are the problem. This interferes with weapons employment.

You keep coming in here and claiming the problem can't be reproduced when you are not even addressing the reported problem. You have received multiple examples of an extremely prevalent and easily reproduced problem and each time, you refuse to test the actual issue and just repeat that the TGP is working as intended. It's been two months now that the F-16 CCRP and now MAV PRE mode when designating targets with the TGP don't work so often that those methods can't be relied on AT ALL.

So, one last time: IT'S NOT THE TGP.

Thank you! This a thousand times! TGP works using the TGP to create a CCRP system target doesnt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk