A10C GBU12 autolase fail

skypickle

I am doing the easy mission in the Caucasus (#4 I think).

I set autolase to 10s as in the tutorial

Autolase is set to on

mode is CCRP

save the profile.

find the target, go into CCRP mode, put the thing in the thing, hold weapons release

autolase fail.

track attached.

What did I do wrong?

BTW is there an easy way to edit a track so i can just include the important parts?

autolaseFail.trk

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

I just tried several LGB drops after designating with TGP. There is no TTI displayed in bottom right corner of TGP screen nor HUD. Auto lase does not turn on. How did you get this working Skypickle? Seems bugged to me like mentioned above?

TTI is shown on the center left side of the HUD. You might need to move your head a bit to see it as it is at the very edge of the HUD display. Auto Lase fail can have multiple reasons. One thing that causes it, is if you forgot to retract the flaps.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I just tried several LGB drops after designating with TGP. There is no TTI displayed in bottom right corner of TGP screen nor HUD. Auto lase does not turn on. How did you get this working Skypickle? Seems bugged to me like mentioned above?

TTI is shown on the center left side of the HUD. You might need to move your head a bit to see it as it is at the very edge of the HUD display. Auto Lase fail can have multiple reasons. One thing that causes it, is if you forgot to retract the flaps.

No, the TTI is currently bugged and is not showing for LGBs, Unguided bombs, and Rockets.

The fields on the HUD and TGP page are blank where the times should be shown.

LGBs will still hit correctly if you manually lase after drop, but you'll have no time to impact calculated or shown. Skypickle was just doing this.

It was reported as 'internally reported' by a closed beta tester. Hopefully it gets fixed ready for next week and A10C II.

On the plus side, IAM and Maverick TTI's are still shown and seem much more accurate now compared to the actual impact. Before, these weapons were way out on the TTI.

Yeah but looking at the bugs section this is broken and has been reported. The TTI is just not displayed.

No, the TTI is currently bugged and is not showing for LGBs, Unguided bombs, and Rockets.

Oh, alright then. I haven't flown the A-10C since the update on Wednesday and wasn't aware there is an issue. Sorry!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

autolase fixed in today's update :)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

• 3 months later...