Welcome!

Repth

Welcome! I would like to know the difference of the module to the MOD. I expect something level A-10C, F-14, F-16, and F-18. I mean level of realism, 3D model, textures, sound recorded from the actual aircraft etc. Thank you!

Edited by ThorBrasil

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I'm so so happy this module has finally found its official way into DCS world.:clap_2:

I downloaded the "freeware" module but had some CTD issues and I had to uninstall it; I hope this step into the official DCS world will give this module added stability. The module in its current state is already looking extremely good... :thumbup:

I'm a fan of trainer aircrafts and as a son of a sergeant of the Italian Air Force who actually served in Rivolto (airbase of Freccie Tricolori), I'll buy it the day it is released! :beer:

The MB-339 is my favourite MOD and, in the newer future, it will be an easy day one purchase.

Great News and good luck with getting the Official MB-339 into the Eagle Dynamics and Steam Stores soon!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Congrats! looking forward to seeing your products.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Next to the A-4E-C the MB-339 is the best mod for DCS in my opinion. I'm looking forward to getting an official module from you. :thumbup:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack