Assets?

carss

Truly honored to see you guys as an official third party dev team and I am guessing most of your modules will be centered around Italy, correct? Just wondering if you guys have any plans for creating some assets too?

Maybe for starters, the Boeing KC-767?? This aircraft could also be added to japan as an asset

1280px-KC-767_Aeronautica_Militare_refueling_B-52H_2007.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Truly honored to see you guys as an official third party dev team and I am guessing most of your modules will be centered around Italy, correct? Just wondering if you guys have any plans for creating some assets too?

Maybe for starters, the Boeing KC-767?? This aircraft could also be added to japan as an asset

It will be nice see more decent assets populate our DCS World, actually we've really limited AI aircraft and most of them has a really outdated 3D models!

I'll definitely love see more assets, and if 3rd party can helps it will be super, but honestly from my personal point of view, if third party is committed to create realistic modules, maintain the whole assets updated and aligned with the 2020 computer graphics should be something that ED should take care of!

BTW ( OT ).....I'm very pleased to see that finally the 339 will be an official module! :thumbup:

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!