SCS aft

colubridae

Yup, I've been waiting for this for ages. I'm really really glad that the function didn't have to wait for the "updated HOTAS functions" feature planned for 2021.

Now I just need to wait for a Stable update ...

No it wasn't. They only said they corrected the use of it but never tought or tell us what it is supposed to do. So no.-

Exactly! Just wrote about it in another thread about AIM-120 patch notes discussion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4504049&postcount=84

These vague patch notes would be much better if they would be explaining that what was the problem and what was the solution (change).

If something is changed that has no bug reports, then just state "Added missing feature to switch between HSI and SA using SCS toward DDI direction." or something.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Exactly! Just wrote about it in another thread about AIM-120 patch notes discussion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4504049&postcount=84

These vague patch notes would be much better if they would be explaining that what was the problem and what was the solution (change).

If something is changed that has no bug reports, then just state "Added missing feature to switch between HSI and SA using SCS toward DDI direction." or something.

It all comes down to spending 20 more seconds writing a couple of words describing the solution. Guess they don't have that time.

Stay safe

A little more precise documentation in the patch notes would be great in some cases. But I prefer to have a feature which was implemented unannounced rather than an announced feature that comes late or never. So let's stop whining and be glad to have a new feature instead. :smilewink:

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

You must have amazing reading between the lines skills in your daily life if you understood the new hotas function from that patch notes... :/

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

I new what I was expecting I guess, I've been begging for this feature for a long long time.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

I new what I was expecting I guess, I've been begging for this feature for a long long time.

Same. I understood the patch notes, but I also knew this was a real life feature and have been anxiously awaiting coming to the DCS Hornet.

A little more precise documentation in the patch notes would be great in some cases. But I prefer to have a feature which was implemented unannounced rather than an announced feature that comes late or never ...

haha :lol: so true! i'm just happy it's finally in there :thumbup: