Fuel tanks

Ice

Since the update, the Limited Resources of Airfields and Carriers is not working properly for F18's and F14's at least. Fuel tanks are unavailable unless unlimited ammo is selected. Opening the Inventory lists shows about 20 or so Blank Boxes where stores should be.

Another issue carried over from the last is often on Syria map, zooming in close to ground units will freeze the DCS program.

Hi Flappie, thanks for looking into this.

If I create a new mission it is no problem as well it seems

For me it is still a big problem because the mission I made has taken up all of my spare time since the map release and now the inventory seems to be screwed.

Please take a look and see if it can be repaired? It was fine before the update

[v085]V256b][0739][HQ-HUNTERS][28091994].miz

When I load up your mission in current OB, I have the exact same problem, on the carrier as well as in Ramat David airbase.

Screen-200928-212007.png Screen-200928-212058.png Screen-200928-211515.png Screen-200928-211713.png

Your issue seems linked to these empty lines in the EQP table.

I'm looking for a fix.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I have some good news! I've just found a fix for airbases and carriers:

Airbases

You can copy EQP table from an airbase to another. So I looked for an unused airbase and found Beirut-Rafic Hariri: I opened its FULL INFO menu, checked 'equipment', selected Ramat David then clicked 'Copy to'. And voilà. Now, you can uncheck 'Unlimited munitions' in Ramat David.

Carriers

Copy-paste your carrier, move your aircraft on the new one, then delete the old one.

image.png

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

So new patch and same situation. I hope it doesn't happen every time :(

It happens every update. Warehouse gets screwed and you get these empty slots. As Flappie suggested you have to null you warehouses and populate them again.

If you are not running your missions constantly, I would recommend only doing the warehouses prior to playing them, so you don't have to do it over, if a patch drops in the mean time

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days