JSOW-A Damage

Ginsu80

Has anyone noticed the JSOW-A doesn't seem to do any damage. I put a couple on a sam site, SA-5, and watched the bomblets hit the launcher and the radar. There didn't seem to be any damage though. Radar continued to work, missiles continued to come off the launcher. Tried again with JDAMS, and no issues so the units aren't set to invincible or anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whats up man. I edit their HT to explode at 1000ft. By default, they are configured at 1500ft. 1500 I was not successful, but with 1000ft I was successful.

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

Has anyone noticed the JSOW-A doesn't seem to do any damage. I put a couple on a sam site, SA-5, and watched the bomblets hit the launcher and the radar. There didn't seem to be any damage though. Radar continued to work, missiles continued to come off the launcher. Tried again with JDAMS, and no issues so the units aren't set to invincible or anything.

SA-5???

Maybe you are in mistake, SA-5 (S-200) is not yet implemented.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

There is a UFC button in either the JDAM display or the mission page with a UFC option for HT. Height of function cam be set there. I had success with everything 1200 and below 1500 just seemed too high. And for something armored. You'll want to drop that lower to decrease the area and concentrate the damage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift