Joystick Bind Request: Special A/G | OFF | A/A

Wesjet

This is definitely a wishlist item, but I feel it is worth asking.

I am using the autopilot mode switch on the TM WH throttle for my Master Mode buttons.

ALT = A/G Master Mode

PATH = A/A Master Mode

To cycle out of the active mode, I have to toggle the switch again - to the mode to be deactivated, and then to ALT/HDG (neutral) so it is ready for the next use.

I would like to request a SPECIAL type binding that would function as follows, if possible:

ALT = A/G

ALT/HDG = Neither / NAV

PATH = A/A

Thanks!

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

This is definitely a wishlist item, but I feel it is worth asking.

I am using the autopilot mode switch on the TM WH throttle for my Master Mode buttons.

ALT = A/G Master Mode

PATH = A/A Master Mode

To cycle out of the active mode, I have to toggle the switch again - to the mode to be deactivated, and then to ALT/HDG (neutral) so it is ready for the next use.

I would like to request a SPECIAL type binding that would function as follows, if possible:

ALT = A/G

ALT/HDG = Neither / NAV

PATH = A/A

Thanks!

Do you happen to have the Thrustmaster MFD's?

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria