Should we expect wednesday release?

laertesson

Anyone else notice the release trailer shows the cockpit with the new ARC-210 radio fitted?

You can see it at 0:18 in the video. :)

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• ED Team
That is great news for sure!

Eagle Dynamics:

Please check that youtube have allowed your video in all countries.

I get the "This video is not available in your country".

Perhaps because of the pathetic and stupid new youtube policies?

I have noticed a few of our videos have actually been blocked in Denmark - but only denmark. :huh:

And i just checked the youtube information page for the video, regarding any restrictions, and it does not specify that it is blocked in any country at the moment, so honestly not sure what is going on. :(

cool beans!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I saw the ARC-210 in the video but it looked like it wasn't turned on.

The trailer is awesome but is there going to be tutorial for how to work the HMCS? The only thing I've read is that coolie hat up/long makes the helmet SOI but I don't know if I even have that right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw the ARC-210 in the video but it looked like it wasn't turned on.

The trailer is awesome but is there going to be tutorial for how to work the HMCS? The only thing I've read is that coolie hat up/long makes the helmet SOI but I don't know if I even have that right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was hoping Wags would release one of his tutorial videos on the HMCS, as he said he was going to in an earlier one. Alas nothing yet...

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Good spot Cato :thumbup:

Was the HMCS confirmed as being included Day One?

I know the new Digital Radio wasn't...

Wonder if tomorrow we'll just get the new externals/cockpit/flight model & the weapons we've seen demonstrated

(Oh and please, please, please let the external lights be fixed)

A while back we didn't even knew for sure a new A-10C upgrade is coming ... all due to lucky turn of events that the US Congress and Airforce decided to keep A-10C programme running, history would have not been the same :pilotfly:

So I don't want to complain about anything at this point, until we get to some specifics down the line.

I'm still on my toes for the A-10C engine upgrade haha, and B-52 engine upgrade too darn it!

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

HMCS will be there, we may have some tweaking to do in the coming weeks however, but it is looking really good, and is a game changer for situational awareness, I hope you like it as much as I have while testing.

thanks

Now that is good news. Looking forward to that as it makes things doable for me again in environments that are label restricted (as in "dot only (local)" = OFF!). Well, that is, unless I exactly know where the baddies are right away.

does that answer your query?

I watched it three times now, two times without audio to concentrate on the imagery. Haven't seen a single frame with the Hammicks and no single APKWS has been fired either.

That is great news for sure!

Eagle Dynamics:

Please check that youtube have allowed your video in all countries.

I get the "This video is not available in your country".

Perhaps because of the pathetic and stupid new youtube policies?

I've seen that movie for well over a decade as a Pølsetysk icon_redface.gif

It's because some organisation in your country (was GEMA over here) wants to get money for every video played and Google refusing to do that, so they preemptively ban videos containig such music in these countries.

I literally spilled my coffee across my screen when I saw that they banned a Sony ad for a new shiny TV on the official Sony channel because it contained music by Sony Music... I've really been cracked up that day rdlaugh.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I watched it three times now, two times without audio to concentrate on the imagery. Haven't seen a single frame with the Hammicks and no single APKWS has been fired either.

At timestamp 00:19 you can see the HMCS. But the APKWS is indeed only seen on the pylon.

The trailer isnt showing a lot in terms of new functions...

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I can't wait...

Just take my money now....:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z490-E, i7-10700K, Corsair Vengeance 32GB Ram 3200MHz, ASUS Strix RTX3080, Corsair 465X case

32" 4K, TM Warthog Stick/Throttle, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Winwing Combat and Takeoff panels, Rift S, Tobii Eye Tracker 5

ERMERGERD *waves ten dorrah birl*

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

I cannot wait!!! ED Take my money already!!!!

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

HMCS is the only feature in that DLC I'm waiting for. Rest is just cosmetics (yes, I don't belive I will use a lot of laser Mav nor APKWS)...

Oh, and GBU-54 might be useful, but HMCS is most important feature in every day use of the plane.

I have honestly been using more APKWS than anything else...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.