F16_bl50_Main_2.xcf always shows darker on the plane

Ebein

See attached JPG.

I copied parts of the tail and nose, that in GIMP are the same color ( color picker )

yet the nose shows up as almost entirely black ( everything shows as somewhat darker )

compared to all the other textures on the model.

I cant figure out what i could be doing wrong, Havent had an issue like this with the Hornet & A-10 skins ive done.

Thanks,

Untitled.thumb.jpg.1e79b0b23be5399687a1aa223c52a796.jpg

Ebein

Commander VFA-106 Gladiators

Modules : all but I-16.

Rig: Ryzen 2700x, 32gig 3200 ddr4 ram, Aorus 2080 TI, 512gb + 1tb SSD + 2x5TB raid HD

Controls: Vive sometimes TrackIR, Virpil AlphaR + Virpil Throttle, MFG crosswind pedals, Cougar MFDs, A-10 UFC

Hi, maybe it is because of the material you use for the Roughmet. This should be identical if you want the exact colour tone, otherwise you have to match the colour tone to the material.

Greets

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll poke around and see what i can find.

Ebein

Commander VFA-106 Gladiators

Modules : all but I-16.

Rig: Ryzen 2700x, 32gig 3200 ddr4 ram, Aorus 2080 TI, 512gb + 1tb SSD + 2x5TB raid HD

Controls: Vive sometimes TrackIR, Virpil AlphaR + Virpil Throttle, MFG crosswind pedals, Cougar MFDs, A-10 UFC

I had an issue with the same template and it had to do with the color profile. I cannot remember the exact method I used to change but if I remember I will post it up. It was obvious when I tried to paste something into that PSD from another.

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )