wow $9.99

Oh and I used some miles so $6.50

$3.49 for me after I applied miles. smile.gif

Got it for free after applying miles. Which is great, because my reserves for the next month are rather scarce. No need to feel guilty here fsgrin.png

I found a £5 note on the floor outside the doctors today with no one around. I basically got this for free.

Never happens to me... lucky git ajmug.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

The best $9.99 I've ever spent.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

3.56 after the miles i got from buying the syria map + F/A18 a while back.

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

Ok, I bought it but it does not show up in my module manager. There is also no A-10C II listed. What do I need to do?

Only available in OB ATM and you also need to apply the latest OB update first, which dropped today, before it will appear in your Module Manager.

finally there... awesome price for upgrade... time to brrrttttt...

Madhatter sig2.png

|Ka-50|A-10C2|FC3|F-16C Viper|F-14A/B Tomcat|F/A-18 Hornet|Mig-21bis|Bf-109K-4|Spitfire.IX|FW190 D-9|Normandy|Channel|Nevada|Gulf|Syria|Supercarrier|AH-64D Apache|F-15E Mudhen|

I could have used miles and got it down to $3.30! but I felt guilty so going to buy at full $9.99 :)

I'll keep the miles for a more expensive purchase later......

Heh, right, I didn't start off by making it a big deal, but that did brush my mind for a second, may not matter at the end of the day (tho it could depending on who's module it is, 3rd-party or not) but I also didn't apply the miles on this one.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Damn you ED, Im learning the Hornet, now I am getting drawn back into my old faithful A-10C....there isn't enough room in my head to be proficient on two types and I had hoped to get into a Chopper too.

$9.99 is fantastic and I truly hope you get some new pilots into DCS and on the A-10C as it is a great interactive jet.

Whoops scratch that you have to buy through the module manager to get the discount thanks all stand down!

Hi,

Not available for me - in the module manager I only get the module offered at full price.

I did migrate all of my purchases from Steam earlier in the year, maybe this is the complication. Although I would expect more people to be having issues if this were the case.

Attempt was made in Beta version (2.5.6.55743).

Shame.

Very happy indeed. £4.81 all in. I think from the teaser video that they've removed the old laser designator pod from the aircraft. Should make it easy to spot if you're running the right module.

Clevo P775TM1-G laptop with 9900K and RTX2080. Airliner pilot by day and keen simmer on days off.

Mark.

I haven't flown the A-10C in years. I didn't realize how much I missed it.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals