How to get the disount for the A-10CII if you had the steam A-10C version

Mods-o_joy

I own the A10C through steam via starforce CD key, will i still get the discount for the A10C II?

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

• ED Team

If you have a key and it shows in your ED account you should be fine.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
so i can purchase this on steam but theres no discount? it ssaying 17 aud

Hi

that is with discount, local exchange rate with US dollar reviewed quarterly.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

For me the price right there was already discounted to $ 9.99 as soon as I was logged in, so I guess it should be the same for you. No idea why it doesn't work.

I'd double check the license page to make sure the A-10C license is active in your account.

Also, with the switch happening pretty much right now, it might take a while for all updates to be complete, so maybe it'll fix itself in the next hours.

If it doesn't, let's hope Nineline or Bignewy can help.

A-10C II from steam to standalone

Hi, I have the A-10C from standalone a long time ago, is it possible to buy A-10C II upgrade from steam and then bind it to the standalone? Like I did with other modules that I bought on steam and then bind them to standalone

Wait a second, since I have the same problem.

So since I switched from steam to Standalone I have now go back to Steam, buy it there and then bind it again to the Standalone?

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

How to get the disount for the A-10CII if you had the steam A-10C version

If you transferred all of your Steam DCS modules to the standalone version, you will not see the upgrade price of &9.95 for the A-10C II.

So what I did was I bought the upgrade for $9.95 on Steam. Reloaded the Steam version of DCS. Then I when into the properties of the Steam DCS and verified that the A-10C II was installed.

Next I logged into my DCS World account, went into my profile and selected the option to Edit/Delete profile. Once you are here, you should see a Steam section. There is an option to "GET LICENSES" Click on this button and DCS will search your Steam account for the downloaded A-10C II module. You should see a greyed-out A-10C II module appear which you can then bind to your DCS standalone version.

Once you do this, you can remove the Steam DCS installation.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

So the steam modules, after conversion to website modules...

Do they appear in your list of owned modules like website purchase modules do?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

So the steam modules, after conversion to website modules...

Do they appear in your list of owned modules like website purchase modules do?

Yes :)

So if that's the case then why would one have to go through the BS of installing Steam version etc like RTS354 says???

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Hi, I have the A-10C from standalone a long time ago, is it possible to buy A-10C II upgrade from steam and then bind it to the standalone? Like I did with other modules that I bought on steam and then bind them to standalone

Same doubt here! Guys, is it possible buying the upgrade via Steam and send it to the Standalone version?!

This upgraded module isn't available on stable version?

Correct, the A10CII currently requires the OpenBeta version of DCS to run. At some point, it will work with stable version, but when is not known at this time.

See the highlighted red section, after opening this link (which is the module on their website):

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tank_killer/

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria