Issue receiving Game

Irishlad200000

Just for troubleshooting purposes, according to instructions we should be able to download and install from the Module Manager, but the new product is not in my product list to do that. In the store it shows as paid and delivered, whatever that means.

Edited by zippydoda

just refreshed the order page and it says Completed now, looks like its just a delay. took about 12 or 15 minutes, now downloading. hope its the same for you guys.

Wondering how you downloaded. Did it show up in your Module Manager? Mine is not even tho it says order completed and delivered.

Wondering how you downloaded. Did it show up in your Module Manager? Mine is not even tho it says order completed and delivered.

My A-10C upgrade is now showing completed and I was able to install through the module manager. I have open beta / non-steam version of DCS.

Just like usmcnaz, Once it showed "Completed" on the order page I logged into DCS and used the Module Manager like normal.

I'm also on (open beta Stand alone). Hope you can get it all sorted out.

Edited by Red-Dog

I have waited 24 hours now, the order says complete and money is taken from my account, but no sign of the module in module manager. I have reinstalled the A10c module, log out and in again i DCS.

How do I get the module?

Windows 10 pro 64bit | Intel I7 4790K@ 4GHz | 24GB Crucial ballistix sport 1600MHz DDR3 | ASUS Strix GTX1080Ti OC | Crucial mx 100 250Gb SSD | Crucial mx 300 520Gb SSD "Game disc"| Samsung 1Tb HDD |

No I dont use the Open Beta version. Is that the problem, because no download today either.

Edit: It says Requires DCS World Open Beta version 2.5.6 or above!

Then I have to wait for the other version, I cant have both installed. Or should i change to the Beta? For me I think Beta is like a testing unfinished product with bugs and stuff.

Edited by karkka

Windows 10 pro 64bit | Intel I7 4790K@ 4GHz | 24GB Crucial ballistix sport 1600MHz DDR3 | ASUS Strix GTX1080Ti OC | Crucial mx 100 250Gb SSD | Crucial mx 300 520Gb SSD "Game disc"| Samsung 1Tb HDD |