[NO BUG]TGP Boresight No Function

IzeHouze

In the A-10C,

TGP as SOI,

China Aft Short returns TGP to Boresight.

DMS Right Long Start LSS Search

Mav as SOI

China Aft Short returns Mav to Boresight

A-10C II

TGP as SOI,

China Aft Short Start LSS Search

DMS Right Long No Function

Mav as SOI

China Aft Short on first tryo does nothing or unknown

Second try returns Mav to Boresight

• ED Team

Hi this is not a bug, you can not boresight in the A-10C II, you can slave to HMCS LOS however.

DMS Right long

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi this is not a bug, you can not boresight in the A-10C II, you can slave to HMCS LOS however.

DMS Right long

thank you

Ah, I see. RTFM strikes again. :)

Thanks for having the new docs already in there.

(printing new HOTAS pages now)

DMS Right long

thank you

You can just not through HOTAS commands. See this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4508377&postcount=40

It's "correct as is" for HOTAS commands but we should be able to boresight by pressing "B-S" (OSB 5) when in A-G or A-A modes but it isn't an option that ED has included in the TGP.

TGP Reset TGP to Bore

Hi Guys,

Need some help i have tried all buttons and combos but whenTGP is slaved to steer point or other i cannot reset to default position (Center of hud / Bore Sight) tried C and V and many other and no joy ... Only way around this is to put the TGP into AA then back to AG mode which does the trick

Apologise for the small silly question as sure it's a simple fix

No offence mates but please use the search function. This topic has been discussed in various threads.

As per in the real Hog there is no such function. Quick work around is to set the TGP in standby and back on or use the HMCS SPI function.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287668

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287452

and more...

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

• ED Team

Hi

There is not boresight HOTAS command you can only slave to HMCS LOS

We will be getting a boresight option on the MFD on a OSB button however.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2