Link to A-10C II upgrade??

Notso

I'm going crazy. I want to update my current A-10C to the new module for the $9.99 special price. Every link I go to has the full price module. Even the FAQ link above sends me to the full price. Is there something I'm missing? I can't find anywhere obvious where I can just buy the upgrade. WTF?

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I'm going crazy. I want to update my current A-10C to the new module for the $9.99 special price. Every link I go to has the full price module. Even the FAQ link above sends me to the full price. Is there something I'm missing? I can't find anywhere obvious where I can just buy the upgrade. WTF?

Hi,

I think there is a problem for some. I had done everything correctly - trying to access the upgrade from the module manager within open beta......only presented with the full price module.

I migrated all my steam purchases to DCS earlier in the year - in the end I bought the module at the special rate in Steam tonight, and then imported that licence into DCS.

I'm surprised there aren't lots of people experiencing the same problem.

Mike

I'm logged in. It's still full price for me at $79.99. Sort of depressed about it really. I guess having bought the original A-10 when it first came out doesn't count for much now.

Edit: Cancel that, had to log out then log back in and it went to $9.99. Okay, whatever.

My Hangar: | A-10A | A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B II NA | F-14B | BF-109 K4 | C-101 | F-15C | F-5E II |F-86F | F/A-18C | FW-190 D-9 | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | MI-8MTV2 | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | P-51D | SA342 | Spitfire IX | SU-25 | SU-25T | SU-27 | SU-33 | UH-1H |

My Playgrounds: | Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy |

Cockpit: | i7-4790K | EVGA Z97 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | Samsung EVO SSD | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System | TrackIR 5 |

OK, so still confused. I logged into DCS world and the module still is showing up as $79.99. I definitely have the original A-10C license. What am I doing wrong???

Should I be buying it through the ED/DCS website or in the ingame DCS module area of open beta?

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

Just login on https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/ then the price will be corrected at checkout.

So are you saying you have to click "BUY" at $79.99 and then hope it only charges your credit card $9.99? That's not making me feel comfortable....

No joy. When I log in, this is what I see:

The 2nd attached pic is what is installed in my OB build

1184969743_A-10CIIsnip.thumb.PNG.663526ffdf533bfa5b237564d465ddb7.PNG

122417120_Installedmodules.PNG.f2450e02334897c9bd0044bf0b9763ff.PNG

Edited by Notso

@Bignewy, Any suggestions???

Do you still have your original key saved somewhere, because you can check the key in your profile to make sure it is synced to your account. (I don't see why it wouldn't be but maybe worth a check)

See my edit above with the 2nd pic showing my installed modules. It is definitely there in my module list.

The only thing I can think of is I bought the A-10C originally as a CD-ROM at a brick & mortar store. The key transferred over fine and obviously it shows in my module list and I can fly it. But maybe there is something weird because it was originally not an online purchase.

my price changed prior to paying. it changed to $9.99 then i used some miles and it changed to $1.52. then i attempted to pay. a matter of fact i made the purchase and the pay system glitched on my phone. so when i got home signed in again and saw a message something like "waiting for payment". i paid and off i went.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

I was told that you have to go all the way to checkout before the $10 upgrade choice shows up. I'll try that now.

However, if that is the case, it's a seriously poor web design by ED for not having that choice available up front. I'm very hesitant to click on Buy for $79.99 and hoping it doesn't charge my CC the full price.

Edit to add: I wrote this post before I saw Silver devil's response. I'll try that now. Again shitty web design. Just saying.

AYFKM????

Are you guys saying the discount shows up AFTER I hit complete order???

See screen shot. **** this, I'm not risking the ass pain to get my $$ back if this charges full price.

1061400146_A-10paypage.thumb.PNG.f022d73298e17e893e8d1a61b31c36aa.PNG

Also confirming - click on BUY and then AFTER you login with your account - it'll change the amount to $9.99 - but BEFORE you pay.

I paid - but don't see it on my modules list.

Someone wrote I've got to be on beta - running 2.5.6 - isn't that beta? How can I tell.