Mission won't load into ME or into mission

I have a mission I'm working on as part of a campaign. I re-visited it after a few months and now I'm unable to load it into the ME, or into it as a mission. It appears to get stuck on the loading screen and never gets into the mission or ME screen. When attempting to close DCS it gives me the "Do you want to save" window, but if I try and save it under a new name it doesn't actually save it. I have multiple versions of the missions that I saved as I progressed, but all of them have the same behavior.

The missions immediately before and after work fine. Something specific with this mission. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I had to do a lot of tweaking on this mission and I'd rather not have to start from scratch.

dcs.log

Mission13_V1_3.miz

Fixed the mission. It was nothing that you did wrong. Deka decided to rename the object types for their ships and there is no reference to the old names. So the editor loads the mission, doesn't know what a unit type is, and just decides to delete it. The problem arose with another function in the editor that goes through and does something with waypoints connected to other objects like takeoff/landing on ships. You had two aircraft set to land on a ship that to the game no longer exists, thus it errored out.

Mission13_V1_3_fixed.miz

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

If you are able to open those mission files without issue then chances are it'll just not load those ships. Any trigger or tasking associated with them will then be deleted automatically. Going into the miz file and editing it like I did to fix it is one way.

They might fix the editor so it doesn't error out on loading like it did. There is also a list of units that have had their names changed, so adding the ships to there would also be a fix they could do.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum