Centering HMCS

Sr.

Any way to move the HMCS so it is more centered with line of sight when looking left/right?

I use trackIR and it appears off center right when looking left, and off center left looking right. And like it's aligned with my chin instead of eye line vertically. It's almost like I'm wearing bifocals. :joystick:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

I was experiencing the same on my first run (in VR). But have been unable to recreate it. I'm not sure if it was user error or a bug. If you see it again, please post a reply.

Just tried it through my VR rig and it's pretty close to perfect.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

with trackIR the HMCS does not follow head position. To adequately see to the rear, trackIR has to accelerate view as youyr head turns past 30 degrees (otherwise you wont be able to see the monitor). It would be nice if the HMCS tracking could have an interface like trackIR so its tracking can be adjusted. Not everyone has VR where head position to view is 1:1

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

Ok, this may seem overly simple but I just realized that my screen height on my desk was ergonomically set up for typing, not for flight sims. The top of the screen lined up with my forehead. What I ended up doing is putting a couple of big books under my monitor stand to make the center of my screen line up with my eyes. Makes a big difference on lining up the HMCS. When my wife gets home I know I am going to get laughed at as having the monitor so high looks weird but I am really liking how my head angles with looking around the cockpit aren’t off.