HMCS Zoom in Cockpit

donoli

Hi All

I really like the new A10C II. I tried it out yesterday and i'm happy with it. But there is something, you guys maybe can help me.

I'm flying with trackir and a bigger monitor. I'm used to zoom a bit out in the cockpit, first for more visibility throughout the entire cockpit, secondly for immersion. I'm doing it either by zooming with "/" on the numpad or by key binding on the joystick.

The tricky part is the readability for the new HMCS. When zoomed out, the HMCS gets too small to use it quite right.

So to my question, is there a known zoom, which seats me back and gives me a wider field of view and keeps the HMCS the same size?

Or is there an option to just zoom the HMCS back after i zoomed out?

If not, i for sure will bring this up in the whishlist section, because i can't be the only one with this issue.

Thank you guys.

(sorry for the English, not my native language)

Donoli

Hi All

I did it by my self. I changed the HMCS Text and TGP sizes. I doubled it and now its realy realy good to fly with. Now i can read anything, event zoomed out full. And the TGP is now just the right size to handle the image.

I know, it's not realistic, but if someone interested to also change the size of the HMCS, just write in this post. I will deliver the explanation which files you have to edit or i will get you access to my edited files.

Have a nice flight