[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE, MISSING TRACK] Advisory Panel not functioning correctly

SandMan23

Advisory panel lights do no show in test.

No advisory lights on start up. Panel should look like a Christmas tree with lights extinguishing as I bring systems online.

If caution or advisory event occurs during flight, I get a master caution warning and the advisory light on the panel flashes, but once I rest master warning the advisory goes out. Doesn't remain lit telling me what system malfunctions I have.

I know there have been some changes based on SME input, but advisory panel does not appear to be functioning correctly.

I tried to replicate:

hot jet.

switch off EAC.

EAC + MASTER CAUTION start to flash

press MASTER CAUTION

MASTER CAUTION stops flashing

EAC goes to solid lighted

tried the same with generators, boost bumps,... all same result: the advisory light stays on solid until problem is fixed.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

Ok - let me try and explain another way. Easy to reproduce.

Doesn't matter if you start code, hot or in flight.

Turn off a system to create an advisory condition. e.g. disarm ejection seat, turn off a generator, etc.

You will get a flashing master caution warning and a flashing advisory panel light.

Do not correct the advisory.

Hit master caution reset and the advisory light on the panel goes out without correcting the condition. If you hit master caution reset again. The advisory light will re-appear - show on the panel like it should until the condition is corrected.

Hit master caution reset and the advisory light on the panel goes out without correcting the condition.

Just tested in Caucasus Free Flight with the new A-10C II and, as should be the case, the caution lights go from flashing to solid on the caution light panel after pressing the Master Caution button. Also doesn't seem to matter whether I press LCTL + M or click Master Caution with the mouse. I tested opening the seat arming handle and disabling EAC in flight. It all works fine here.

As always, a track or a video would be helpful.