[CORRECT AS IS] China Hat Aft selecting LSS mode in TGP

HawgDawg4Life

I posted this in another thread, which I will go find and delete, cuz I think its a bug, but the China Hat Aft switch, which is supposed to recenter the cursor in the TCP when you have it SOI, is toggling the LSS mode OBS. Doesnt matter if the TGP is on the left or right MFD.

I cant recenter my TGP.

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...
  • Wags changed the title to [CORRECT AS IS] China Hat Aft selecting LSS mode in TGP
7 hours ago, Bertcoin said:

+1   I have to set TGP to standby, then AG to get back to bore sight mode.

You can just click on the B-S button on the TGP page to boresight the TGP.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 8:27 AM, QuiGon said:

You can just click on the B-S button on the TGP page to boresight the TGP.

You made  my day !

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

On 12/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, ex81 said:

You made  my day !

If you happen to be using the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - you can bind the paddle switch to the right MFD OSB 5, which will allow you to return the TGP to boresight when TGP is displayed on the right MFD.  Or if you aren't using the TMWH and you have another spare/unused button on whatever HOTAS you use, you can still achieve this by binding that to your unused button.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

@Zipte:

Also a good hint. I`ll think about it.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet