Unable to order Jester to scan angels. range

Pr0metheus

Hi, I have enabled VSPX processing and Extended Command Set and even though I don't have problem with other commands, the only that bugs me is:

Scan Sector, Angels [0..70] at/for [0..150]

The last one from the Radar Operations section of the manual for RIO commands. Whatever I say it doesn't work. When I took a look at the command phrases list, I couldn't find anything like that. I have 1021 keywords (in Edit tab).

Bascially I cannot order him to scan exact range/angels when AWACS warns me about some bogeys.

Hi, I have enabled VSPX processing and Extended Command Set and even though I don't have problem with other commands, the only that bugs me is:

Scan Sector, Angels [0..70] at/for [0..150]

The last one from the Radar Operations section of the manual for RIO commands. Whatever I say it doesn't work. When I took a look at the command phrases list, I couldn't find anything like that. I have 1021 keywords (in Edit tab).

Bascially I cannot order him to scan exact range/angels when AWACS warns me about some bogeys.

Can you add it following the steps on pages 43 and 44 of the Vaicompro manual?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Can you add it following the steps on pages 43 and 44 of the Vaicompro manual?

Thanks! That really helped and commands are now working!!! :)

Can you please just confirm that part of the command in which you define angels, you are able to command only in 5000 ft difference? Like angels, 5000, 10.000, 15.000, 20.000, 25.000 etc?

Thanks! That really helped and commands are now working!!! :)

Can you please just confirm that part of the command in which you define angels, you are able to command only in 5000 ft difference? Like angels, 5000, 10.000, 15.000, 20.000, 25.000 etc?

Glad it is working and yes, I think that is the case

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal