[REPORTED]Rearming broken?

Livers

Attached is a track where a group of M270s fire against a large group of T-90s. 2 M818s, one part of the M270 group and one standing nearby, used to be enough to get them to rearm automatically (either way worked). Now, I have to jump into each unit and RALT + \ to jump start the rearming. Newly created mission in the current open beta.

m270_test.trk

Set a quantity for rounds expended. Otherwise the AI consider the task to still be active. That said not sure why there would be a difference between release and open beta on this.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• ED Team

I have reported

seeing the same even when setting rounds expended

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Grimes, setting the rounds expended to 999 produces the same result - no rearming unless you enter the vehicle and command it. Definitely changed behavior.

Choose an expend value that is lower or equal to the number of rockets available. If you want them to fire 999 rockets and rearm, then make the group consist of 84 MRLS launchers. Alternatively change it to 20. Then 20 rockets will be fired and those 20 will be rearmed once all have been launched.

Choose an expend value that is lower or equal to the number of rockets available. If you want them to fire 999 rockets and rearm, then make the group consist of 84 MRLS launchers. Alternatively change it to 20. Then 20 rockets will be fired and those 20 will be rearmed once all have been launched.

You are correct, trying 96 for the 8 vehicles in my track, they do reload. And then do nothing about it. My fire at point task has disappeared and I'm left baby sitting the group, unless as a Tactical Commander I move the fire point. This is changed behavior from the stable with no logic behind it that I can discern. I want the units to fire 24/7 without intervention, which was the case prior to this update.

m270_test.trk

Just providing a workaround given the current behavior that I hope gets fixed. If you want them to keep firing at targets you can always create a triggered action of fire at point and trigger that at a set interval.

Once> Time more than 5>Flag X increase 1, AI Push Task(Fire at point)

Switched Condition> Time since flag X is 900> Flag X increase 1, AI Push Task(Fire at Point)

May need to adjust the time since flag value slightly to account for aiming time and rearm time. That will create an infinite loop of attack, rearm, attack.

• 5 weeks later...