[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] HARM SP Pullback mode

VFA41_Lion

iirc it automatically pulls up the HARM and targets the threat emitter when you get mud.

Got it, that's what I suspected :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I’m for about this question but what “get mud” mean? English is not my mother lenguaje.

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Get mud means get locked up and/or fired at by a SAM. TL;DR Pullback mode allows you to quickly select the HARM automatically if a SAM is on you. If you enable HARM Override, it will completely select the HARM and assuming A/G interlocks are met you can press the pickle button and off it goes; everything else is done automatically. Basically "oh shit" mode.

Get mud means get locked up and/or fired at by a SAM. TL;DR Pullback mode allows you to quickly select the HARM automatically if a SAM is on you. If you enable HARM Override, it will completely select the HARM and assuming A/G interlocks are met you can press the pickle button and off it goes; everything else is done automatically. Basically "oh shit" mode.

Excellent explanation, where can I read about this mode?

Dream Commodore 64C, 1530 datasette, 1541 floppy disk drive, DCS cartridge, competition pro joystick, 14” Tv with VCR.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

If you enable HARM Override, it will completely select the HARM and assuming A/G interlocks are met you can press the pickle button and off it goes; everything else is done automatically.

IIRC, if the HARM OVERRIDE option is boxed, it disables automatic Pullback, not the other way around.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro