DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

2 hours ago, zOrg said:

Guys, please give a link to the latest version of the mod.

The current version is the one in the DRIVE 1.7.2, the upgrades are yet finished with in progress, you can join the Discord Server to follow the process.

Regards.

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 час назад, freebirddz сказал:

The current version is the one in the DRIVE 1.7.2, the upgrades are yet finished with in progress, you can join the Discord Server to follow the process.

Regards.

I'm there, thank you .. but there is no download link there

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

4 минуты назад, freebirddz сказал:

Understood, thank you.. I thought there was a more recent one somewhere. I'm looking forward to the update like everyone else.

• Like 1

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

Just now, zOrg said:

Understood, thank you.. I thought there was a more recent one somewhere. I'm looking forward to the update like everyone else.

Apologize our 3D and Texture Team are quiet lazy guys, with real life ! you know

when they put burners they break every thing ! but some time they are putting pack-brake 😞

Hope will do them son

😄

MOD Logo - 100.png

Is the EFM still being worked on? or did you guys drop that and go with a custom SFM.

Also i know Radars are locked behind CDK and that all mod aircrafts with radars need FC3, but while the radar is based on FC3, can we customize its performance? I messed with the sensors.lua but i don't notice any difference.

4 hours ago, TheNicePig said:

Is the EFM still being worked on? or did you guys drop that and go with a custom SFM.

Also i know Radars are locked behind CDK and that all mod aircrafts with radars need FC3, but while the radar is based on FC3, can we customize its performance? I messed with the sensors.lua but i don't notice any difference.

Like said, the MOD will be FC3 base, unfortunately like you said, FC3 sensors  can't be changed.

3 hours ago, Jerec said:

crashes to desktop when placing the folder into saved Games.../mods/aircraft and starting DCS world.

You me a conflict with Su57 just try one without an other.

MOD Logo - 100.png

Great Mod, loving it from the bottom of the heart! Make the reds great again!

Need a little help here:

1. mapping left / right break axis with my ruder pedal don't not do anything. ctrl-enter input display shows nothing. pressing "w" works though..

2. hiding pilot body RSHIFT-P does nothing

3. can brought up kneeboard, but prev/next kneeboard page does not work

I am a dev, I know some lua but these input mappings are beyond me 😐 ..  can you point me to the right direction?

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, Nick220584 said:

При запуске миссии не могу попасть в кабину. У меня нет FC3, но есть Су-27 и Су-33.

Try the Su-30m it's Su-25T Air to ground variant.

Having Su-33 should be enough !

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 hour ago, Jerec said:

I´ve noticed, that there´s a new cockpit model of the SU-30 included in the shapes folder. But in the game both aircraft have the standard SU-27 cockpit model. 

Hi, that right, that's Su33 Cockpit, WIP for a full custom Su30MKI one, stay tuned .

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 23.07.2021 at 01:18, freebirddz said:

Испытайте Су-30М, это вариант Су-25Т "воздух-земля".

Су-33 должно хватить!

К сожалению ничего не выходит... 😞 При выборе Су-30М показывает, что можно управлять игроком, но после запуска миссии вид только F2, т.е. AI. Возможно нужно что-нибудь прописать в папке entry.lua?

14 hours ago, Nick220584 said:

К сожалению ничего не выходит... 😞 При выборе Су-30М показывает, что можно управлять игроком, но после запуска миссии вид только F2, т.е. AI. Возможно нужно что-нибудь прописать в папке entry.lua?

do you mean Su-30m ?

for AA you need FC3/Su33 module to run !

but strange if Su30m don't work 😞

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 2 weeks later...

We have a big announcement to make: Codename Flanker team has been working non-stop for the past few months to provide you with the best Flanker experience! Obviously, we cannot do everything at once as we are just a few passionate guys doing it at our free time. Hence we had to set priorities. And making a detailed cockpit is the first step as it is essentially the "Heart" of any module. So, today we are proud to announce that we have finally completed assembling the entire front cockpit. Here are some 3D renders for your viewing pleasure. We sincerely hope that this will meet the expectations of our community

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/872058940073050172/1.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/872058944292544523/2.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/872058967608684564/5.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/872058974327943208/6.jpg

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png