DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

03.08.2021 в 11:38, freebirddz сказал:

Thank you for the support, it's not 2.7 issue it's just input files, if you can go to input folder and delete : headtracker and trackir folders, then try again 😉

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204606734499860/868500639267831808/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204606734499860/871780923325182003/Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2021.08.02_-_17.40.44.98.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204606734499860/871780863472443392/Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2021.08.02_-_17.40.17.73.jpgunknown.png?width=868&height=488

Thank you! The work is very impressive!😉 👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

It should work,

For now it has a conflict with Su-57 MOD, will be corrected in coming release 🙂

apologize

I have not any mods - only Su-30. I can not flight vith him only external view. I can see it in list of flyeble plane but can not sit in cocpit. 

48 minutes ago, FRus said:

I have not any mods - only Su-30. I can not flight vith him only external view. I can see it in list of flyeble plane but can not sit in cocpit. 

we just tested it with FC3, need to do more tests for only Su-33 never tried before 😞

if you can pass to discord, we'll try to fix it with your help

MOD Logo - 100.png

2 hours ago, freebirddz said:

we just tested it with FC3, need to do more tests for only Su-33 never tried before 😞

if you can pass to discord, we'll try to fix it with your help

Ok if you have time for thes. I do not want to distract you from more important things. I can wait until you add new original cocpit ))
I love Su30 but not with Su-33 cocpit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheNicePig said:

So how do you guys plan to get the avionics working, does DCS allow for custom MFD pages? or will it copy the current modules?

Amazing work as always guys.

No big limitation in this side ! sure there are some, the most limitations are the interaction on the in-game things, like AWACS, Radio, Sensors ...

Display information or custom pages can be done, custom navigation system ...

image.png

• Like 5

MOD Logo - 100.png

Loving this mod Freebirddz. The best mod implementation that I've seen of TVC outside the JF17 easter egg. 

I do have two issues if you can help:

1) The mod is conflicting with SU57 mod, and DCS fails to open. I've read through the thread and not sure if there was a solution for this.

2) IAS seems to be limited to 600ish km/h? I'm using the EFM with the config as below:

Su30M_CFG    = {ROLE="AG", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30MKI_CFG  = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30MKA_CFG  = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
J16_CFG      = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}

Edited by Vedz
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vedz said:

Loving this mod Freebirddz. The best mod implementation that I've seen of TVC outside the JF17 easter egg. 

I do have two issues if you can help:

1) The mod is conflicting with SU57 mod, and DCS fails to open. I've read through the thread and not sure if there was a solution for this.

2) IAS seems to be limited to 600ish km/h? I'm using the EFM with the config as below:

Su30M_CFG    = {ROLE="AG", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30SM_CFG   = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30MKI_CFG  = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
Su30MKA_CFG  = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}
J16_CFG      = {ROLE="AA", is_EFM=true, Cockpit_MOD='_SU33', is_FC3=true}

Thank you for the support, all what you said we do have knowledge about that, we are working to have that fixed in close coming release, with all major upgrade, unless EFM, TVC and speed limitation is part of, indeed, EFM is yet correctly done, what you have is just learning and lab version, hope to get Flanker decent EFM and ASM, to version 2.5 and above, under that will be 3d and texture, initial MOD upgrade. We apologize to be to lazy 😛 for the reasons you all know.

Stay tuned, just to remeber we welcome any one, idea, suggestion,assets, work and improvement with or without us to make the MOD better, and give best Flanker experience in DCS.

• Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png

4 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Hello @everyone so the modelling and texturing process of our cockpit is nearly complete for Pilot and Weapon Systems Officer Cockpit. You have already seen the some of the textured parts of the WSO seat; Here is a full assembly of the cockpit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/875970410552909854/7.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/875970402969595934/10.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/875970417192493076/9.jpg

Thanks for the hard work guys! With the current modding limitations, what functionality do you think is possible with the WSO seat?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheNicePig said:

Thanks for the hard work guys! With the current modding limitations, what functionality do you think is possible with the WSO seat?

hhh Good question 🙂 !

Not lot of things, getting  a seat admiring the view playing with buttons 😛 , copilot stuff, lock and fire on targets 😉 Oh yeah, no TGP unfortunately , Radio, MFD ...

for sure once coming to that level, will do deep search for max implantation 

MOD Logo - 100.png

8 minutes ago, Lt.Col. Momo said:

Awesome! Thanks Freebirddz. Any plans for releasing the paintkit? 😊

For sure , Paint kit already done, will be 2, the old one sine still not upgrade the M2s variant and the new Template.

Need little bit gymnastic 😛 we apologize for that.

will be available on release

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 6

MOD Logo - 100.png