DCS Su-30MK MOD

2 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

For sure , Paint kit already done, will be 2, the old one sine still not upgrade the M2s variant and the new Template.

Need little bit gymnastic 😛 we apologize for that.

will be available on release

No need to apologize Sir. It's good to hear. Can't wait to do Indonesian Su-30 Livery! Looking forward to the release date! Thanks again for your hardwork!! Great Job!

• Like 3

19 часов назад, freebirddz сказал:

For sure , Paint kit already done, will be 2, the old one sine still not upgrade the M2s variant and the new Template.

Need little bit gymnastic 😛 we apologize for that.

will be available on release

I'm looking forward the release date! The work is great! Thank you for your hardwork!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:06 PM, freebirddz said:

Thank you for the support, all what you said we do have knowledge about that, we are working to have that fixed in close coming release, with all major upgrade, unless EFM, TVC and speed limitation is part of, indeed, EFM is yet correctly done, what you have is just learning and lab version, hope to get Flanker decent EFM and ASM, to version 2.5 and above, under that will be 3d and texture, initial MOD upgrade. We apologize to be to lazy 😛 for the reasons you all know.

Stay tuned, just to remeber we welcome any one, idea, suggestion,assets, work and improvement with or without us to make the MOD better, and give best Flanker experience in DCS.

Can't wait! Thanks for confirming. The learning and lab version is still pretty fantastic. The way this is being updated, lazy isn't the right word to use here 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vuadem said:

will EFM come to keyboard and mouse ?

idk why this is but very little EFM mods are actually compatible with keyboard and mouse. The only one i've found is the A-4E.

If for some reason you can't get a functioning stick and throttle, i advise you to use something like vJoy and AHK to emulate a stick with a mouse.

3 hours ago, TheNicePig said:

idk why this is but very little EFM mods are actually compatible with keyboard and mouse. The only one i've found is the A-4E.

If for some reason you can't get a functioning stick and throttle, i advise you to use something like vJoy and AHK to emulate a stick with a mouse.

Come on this is a SIMULATOR , at least a stick is REQUIRED, people don't focus on keyboard experience ! HOTAS is recommended, no one will think to keyboard things 😞 unfortunately, more time to CODE and few people will use them and bad experience, perhaps at and will think keyboard for now, we thinking ASM, HOTAS and mouse click and VR.

we will try to not forget Keyboard for EFM, but not promise 😛

• Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

18 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Come on this is a SIMULATOR , at least a stick is REQUIRED, people don't focus on keyboard experience ! HOTAS is recommended, no one will think to keyboard things 😞 unfortunately, more time to CODE and few people will use them and bad experience, perhaps at and will think keyboard for now, we thinking ASM, HOTAS and mouse click and VR.

we will try to not forget Keyboard for EFM, but not promise 😛

Certain support do definitely help though, i for one don't have a throttle and pedals and instead have to bind the throttle and rudder to my mousewheel and buttons respectively using UCR and vJoy, which also means i use the mouse to clicky clicky left-handed, and barely touch the rudder controls in flight lol.

Edited by TheNicePig

On 8/22/2021 at 6:38 AM, freebirddz said:

Loading ...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204422332841995/878613598602158120/Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2021.08.21_-_01.41.29.86.png

Typically, Loading Screens are best suited w/ renders over a background.

in Modelviewer, You can post a model, adjust animations and aircraft orientation, light/envcube type, capture a Color Render w/ Lighting and Max MSAA (RALT+PRNTSCRN), then toggle black/white (Sun All the way down, Set AO or Cavity Render Mode) to generate an alpha map (RALT+PS Again), or just render directly from 3DS w/ Alpha.
That way the Aircraft is rendered max quality over the background, and not edited in post causing aliasing on edges. Lighting and Effects can also be added post without worry.

Edited by SkateZilla
  • Thanks 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

4 hours ago, SkateZilla said:

Typically, Loading Screens are best suited w/ renders over a background.

in Modelviewer, You can post a model, adjust animations and aircraft orientation, light/envcube type, capture a Color Render w/ Lighting and Max MSAA (RALT+PRNTSCRN), then toggle black/white (Sun All the way down, Set AO or Cavity Render Mode) to generate an alpha map (RALT+PS Again), or just render directly from 3DS w/ Alpha.
That way the Aircraft is rendered max quality over the background, and not edited in post causing aliasing on edges. Lighting and Effects can also be added post without worry.

Hello, thank you for the tip, that was ingame footage

MOD Logo - 100.png

7 минут назад, Nipil сказал:

В самом первом посте в этой теме есть ссылка в конце.

спасибо! еще вопрос ссылка обновляется? при обновлении мода?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:joystick::pilotfly::thumbup:

Windows: Windows 10

Memory (RAM): 32 Gb

CPU Info: Ryzen 7 1700X

Display Adapters: RTX 2080 SUPER

Fritreck

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly: