DCS Su-30MK MOD

1 hour ago, Chr1z said:

It seems like I cannot login to dcs with this Mod.... each time crash with it in the folder

if you took little time to ready some few posts above ! it's Su57 conflict ! it's fixed in the incoming version, for now you can remove R-77 from weapons.lua or remove the file

• Like 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

23小时前,freebirddz说:

if you took little time to ready some few posts above ! it's Su57 conflict ! it's fixed in the incoming version, for now you can remove R-77 from weapons.lua or remove the file

Yeap few hour later after asking for help, I found the su-57 crash, but still Thx so much

• Thanks 1

I've always wondered if through some modding magic would it be possible to merge the A/A capability of the FC3 Su-27 and the A/G capability of the Su-25T. So switching to A/A mode would give you the radar with access to BVR missiles and then switching to A/G mode would open the shkval interface with the ability to use Kh-29s and KABs and such. Would be perfect for this mod I would think. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 3:14 AM, VictorDavion said:

Doesn't seem like its compatible with the latest open beta 2.7 update. Crashes the game on start unless mod is removed. 

it's compatible ! nothing changed in that update !

13 hours ago, Steve16_11 said:

I've always wondered if through some modding magic would it be possible to merge the A/A capability of the FC3 Su-27 and the A/G capability of the Su-25T. So switching to A/A mode would give you the radar with access to BVR missiles and then switching to A/G mode would open the shkval interface with the ability to use Kh-29s and KABs and such. Would be perfect for this mod I would think. 

Don't think it's possible ! for sure it's code separated, need to refactor the code to that case not possible without the knowledge of API

• Like 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 11/5/2021 at 10:10 AM, impreza said:

Hi all.

If I had this mod in the aircraft file DCS doest start. Any solution?

ED has restricted the ability to add modified files in the core Directory. You will need to place them in your Saved Games folder. (C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta)

• Like 1

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

En 10/11/2021 a las 12:55, MPalmer dijo:

ED has restricted the ability to add modified files in the core Directory. You will need to place them in your Saved Games folder. (C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta)

I had this mod on that file but it doesnt start.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 3:55 AM, MPalmer said:

Yeah, I would only place the bare minimum (e.g. skins of purchased modules) in the core Directory at this point.  But that's me.

Freebirddz, thank you for this mod, it's very needed (for the balance between East and West;)). Although it's Alpha (or Beta) stage, I'm already flying Su-30SM (in 2.5.6 stable) having lots of fun, because plane has different dynamics and control unlike Su-27. Some elements of supermaneuvrability are implemented and engines are much more powerful than on Su-27. Plane flies like a rocket) But at the same time  it doesn't look like unreal or arcade) So I think the mod is very promising although there are some bugs. Keep up your work! Thanks a lot!

Edited by Havoc86
  • Like 1

Freebirddz, here's a small bug report (for Russian Su-30SM version).

1) Ground control is too easy for heavy Su-30, it turns as easy as a small sport plane;

2) Plane's nose on the ground is way too low (see attached photo);

3) Indian pilots sit in Su-30SM instead of Russian (see attached photo);

4) American "Pull Up", "Over G" etc. calls used instead of Russian "Rita" voice (default for Russian planes in DCS);

5) Thrust vectoring doesn't work (at least rear nozzles don't turn left-right-up-down visually);

6) Canards don't work (they do by default for Su-33 in DCS).

I hope you can manage this when you have time). Probably you know all this, then I'm sorry I took your time.

221.jpg

223.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Havoc86 said:

Freebirddz, here's a small bug report (for Russian Su-30SM version).

1) Ground control is too easy for heavy Su-30, it turns as easy as a small sport plane;

2) Plane's nose on the ground is way too low (see attached photo);

3) Indian pilots sit in Su-30SM instead of Russian (see attached photo);

4) American "Pull Up", "Over G" etc. calls used instead of Russian "Rita" voice (default for Russian planes in DCS);

5) Thrust vectoring doesn't work (at least rear nozzles don't turn left-right-up-down visually);

6) Canards don't work (they do by default for Su-33 in DCS).

I hope you can manage this when you have time). Probably you know all this, then I'm sorry I took your time.

221.jpg

223.jpg

Hi Havoc (Love the Sound of you nickname 😉 )

Thank you for the encouragements,  we actually working on new upgrade and all those  bug are known and will be fixed !

for all aspect of the MOD, we started by 3D models, then Systems Model and for sure the Flight Model ! since we working on free time things goes little  bit slow 🙂

Thank you again and have fun

• Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png

Gosh, with all FC3 planes are getting nowhere, this is the only place we can look at.  Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

21 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Hi Havoc (Love the Sound of you nickname 😉 )

Thank you for the encouragements,  we actually working on new upgrade and all those  bug are known and will be fixed !

for all aspect of the MOD, we started by 3D models, then Systems Model and for sure the Flight Model ! since we working on free time things goes little  bit slow 🙂

Thank you again and have fun

Thanks for your answer! Just don't stop, step by step in free time (I also play this in free time;)) to Beta and then, I hope, to final version) This is a great mod! And speaking about weapons, so far the best and most interesting I saw in this topic were KAB-500S and KH-58MK2 (Kh-69). Especially KH-69 (AS-22).

I don't really believe in short range combat in modern wars (except ground war) - too much danger from such weapon systems as Russian S-400/S-500 and SHORAD Pantsir/Tor and their Western counterparts. Such weapons as LGBs, Mavericks/KH-29s and their launch platforms lika A-10/Su-25 can be used only after destruction of enemy air defences (DEAD). Total destruction, because otherwise most of the Su-25s and A-10s trying to use short range bombs and missiles will be dead. That means big losses. But total DEAD in reality (proven in 1999 in Yugoslavia) is almost impossible due to SAM ambushes, their movements, radar silence and etc. So to achieve goals in air campaign and to avoid serious losses long range and very stealthy missiles with big warheads flying extremely low (hypersonic is another theme) should be used constantly and in large numbers (massive long range air attack). Modernized Tomahawks, AGM-154ERs, JASSMs/JASSM-ERs, ARRWs, Zircons, Kalibrs, KH-101s, KH-58MK2s (Kh-69s) - it is reality today and it is future. Massive launch of such weapons is very expensive though. But is there any other real chance to penetrate modern IADS and achieve air campaign's goals? Of course I'm talking about high-tech non-nuclear surgical bombing. Nuclear... Let's not even think about it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

06.10.2021 в 16:08, freebirddz сказал:

Hi, for now just mostly external and internal, canard or non canard and in some payloads too also by country.

hi there, forward for new and upgraded assets ... Cruise missiles

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204869533335582/894599745492906074/8_APK9_1.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204869533335582/894599601972195418/6_MK2_1.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204869533335582/894599404173021224/4_MK_1.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204869533335582/894599188619333713/1_M_1.png

Скажите пожалуйста,когда появятся эти ракеты.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Чарик80 said:

Скажите пожалуйста,когда появятся эти ракеты.

They're already there, but for some reasons not added to pylons in Su-30MK_SFM\Entry...Should be an easy fix. Awesome models, I hope ED buys them or at least accepts the contribution.

3 часа назад, freebirddz сказал:

В грядущем выпуске мода в виде огромного апгрейда

freebirddz, could you make the X-65 rocket, how many times I tried, I can't do it in any way, in the DKS 256 version when the lua were available-I changed its gps to radar and it worked, I did the AGM-68 only with optical gps also worked.Well, or tell me how to do it.

missiles_data.lua

Edited by Чарик80

54 minutes ago, Фланкер said:

Всем привет скиньте ссылку на мод пожалуйста

ссылка на старую версию MOd находится на первой странице сообщения, обновление все еще продолжается

MOD Logo - 100.png

2 часа назад, freebirddz сказал:

ссылка на старую версию MOd находится на первой странице сообщения, обновление все еще продолжается

freebirddz,when I put your mod in my server, people who don't have a mod can't log in to the server-don't you know why?

• 1 month later...