DCS Su-30MK MOD

5 минут назад, Voolpy сказал:

Hi I'm having a local issue on my simulator - when I select missile tracking, I get a vision as if I have white JVNs... the previous version worked fine. Do you have any idea where this is coming from?

Su30 01.png

Su30 02.png

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

9 minutes ago, Voolpy said:

Hi I'm having a local issue on my simulator - when I select missile tracking, I get a vision as if I have white JVNs... the previous version worked fine. Do you have any idea where this is coming from?

Su30 01.png

I get this when I select helmet mode. The other issue I've come across is the brakes - I put them on the pedal axes, but they don't seem to work (I tried reversing the axes already - same result). Other than that, it's a great mod. The external model is superb and the FM is not bad either - quite believable in fact. Congratulations to the developers on a job well done!

For the JVN problem in place of the HMS when wanted to missile tracking, look at the communication menu when you are at the ground. You can tell ground crew to mount JVN or HMS on your helmet ! You can also configure it n the mission editor 😉

Russian fighters never use pedals for braking but a trigger at the back of the joystick. So put the brakes on a button, that will be more realistic !

I don't understand one thing. When i put EFM true in the config file with notepad++ nothing change. And I don't have the "FCS pitch axe" and the "FCS roll axe" like in the videos Codename Flanker shows. If someone know something about that ?

And how to do Air refueling ??

Edited by Mendeliev
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fasteddie1 said:

But within the game the SU-30 isn't available

make sure that on your Mission Editor the historic filter is disabled.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

22 minutes ago, fasteddie1 said:

Ok thanks let me try

Sorry I can't see to find the historic filter.
Where is it located?

See the "wrist watch" thingy at the bottom?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Замечательный мод! Но как у всего нового возникли вопросы. В настройках управления отсутствуют оси FCS (обе), но присутствуют обычные крен и тангаж которые не работают. Подскажите пожалуйста как исправить.Су-30-1.бмп

Су-30-2.png

Edited by Tromp

Seems good so far, but almost no yaw control. The pedals don't move visibly and the aircraft has a big turn radius on the ground, not unlike MiG-21 when you steer it with rudder alone without differential braking (so maybe I missed a keybind somewhere). Other than that a great and DESPERATELY needed mod that DESPERATELY needs access to the SDK! Keep it up, comrades! :pilotfly:

4 hours ago, Mendeliev said:

For the JVN problem in place of the HMS when wanted to missile tracking, look at the communication menu when you are at the ground. You can tell ground crew to mount JVN or HMS on your helmet ! You can also configure it n the mission editor 😉

Russian fighters never use pedals for braking but a trigger at the back of the joystick. So put the brakes on a button, that will be more realistic !

I don't understand one thing. When i put EFM true in the config file with notepad++ nothing change. And I don't have the "FCS pitch axe" and the "FCS roll axe" like in the videos Codename Flanker shows. If someone know something about that ?

And how to do Air refueling ??

Thanks for the good tip on the brake - I just saw that there were axes for left and right brake and assumed they can be set up. However, the HMS continues to be an issue. I checked the checkmark in the mission editor and I also tried the ground crew - neither works. Ground crew tells me "Sorry,  can't do that now". I haven't tried shutting the engine off, but if the checkmark in ME is selected, why would I even need to talk to the ground crew let alone have to shut down just to have them switch the equipment? 

Either way, I appreciate your help!!

13 minutes ago, WarbossPetross said:

Seems good so far, but almost no yaw control. The pedals don't move visibly and the aircraft has a big turn radius on the ground, not unlike MiG-21 when you steer it with rudder alone without differential braking (so maybe I missed a keybind somewhere). Other than that a great and DESPERATELY needed mod that DESPERATELY needs access to the SDK! Keep it up, comrades! :pilotfly:

Really? I have no such problems. If anything steering is a bit too sensitive. Are you using rudder pedals or the keyboard?

Сделайте пожалуйста  анимацию штанги дозаправки!,  так заправляться то еще удовольствие.

Please make an animation of the refueling rod!, so refueling is still a pleasure.

3598DCS_2022_01_27_00_09_12.jpg

DCS_2022_01_27_00_09_45.jpg

DCS_2022_01_27_00_09_53.jpg

DCS_2022_01_27_00_12_04.jpg

DCS_2022_01_27_00_15_47.jpg

37184DCS_2022_01_27_00_16_52.jpg

DCS_2022_01_26_20_35_34.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RaptorFighter said:

Можно ли что-то сделать с зеркалами в кабине. Я не нашёл команды для манипулирования зеркалами. Всё время вижу летчика в каждом из трёх зеркал с выпученными испуганными глазами и самому становится страшно.🙄

Can we something be done with the mirrors in the cockpit. I did not find commands for manipulating mirrors. All the time I see a pilot in each of the three mirrors with bulging frightened eyes and I get scared myself.🙄

just click on the left hand mirror...it seems that is the only mirror that has a click link on it

• Like 1

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

11 минут назад, Scotty Rotten сказал:

@zOrgIs the drone in your last screenshot available anywhere?

Вам нужен мод беспилотник РФ? 

Do you need a Russian drone mod?

• Like 2

Despite the good advice read earlier, I have on my DCS
- JVN instead of HMS permanently (in spite of checked box mission editor and request to the ground stopped engine)
- settings are SU30 previous version. -I can't see any FCS pitch or roll
- the HUD remains locked on navigation even though the radar is on.
- no alidade.

I'm the only one and if solution?

Edited by Voolpy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voolpy said:

Despite the good advice read earlier, I have on my DCS
- JVN instead of HMS permanently (in spite of checked box mission editor and request to the ground stopped engine)
- settings are SU30 previous version. -I can't see any FCS pitch or roll
- the HUD remains locked on navigation even though the radar is on.
- no alidade.

I'm the only one and if solution?

Same issues. I wonder if we downloaded an older version...