DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

I am downloading from this first link on the Discord:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_Ek2fyzA8IDaUyKhPRSklsvNnTIz6k7/view?usp=sharing

It seems to work just now and fingers crossed. The whole affair has been very confusing.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

12 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

I am downloading from this first link on the Discord:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_Ek2fyzA8IDaUyKhPRSklsvNnTIz6k7/view?usp=sharing

It seems to work just now and fingers crossed. The whole affair has been very confusing.

I tried the download from this link, but it's the same. The described issues are also there. I deleted the input files, I deleted the Su-35 and the Eurofighter mods (incl. their input files) but nothing has changed. In a Beta version at least the basic flight systems should work correctly, so the wheel brakes, landing gears and so on, otherwise it's a Alpha.

To be clear, this mod already is a great piece of hard work and I have a deep respect for the developers. I just hope for future updates now.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

2 hours ago, Ithronwise said:

I tried the download from this link, but it's the same. The described issues are also there. I deleted the input files, I deleted the Su-35 and the Eurofighter mods (incl. their input files) but nothing has changed. In a Beta version at least the basic flight systems should work correctly, so the wheel brakes, landing gears and so on, otherwise it's a Alpha.

To be clear, this mod already is a great piece of hard work and I have a deep respect for the developers. I just hope for future updates now.

I also get the issues you mention. I feel the pain. I guess since it is still "beta", I guess we have to suck it up for the time being. I hope there will be a hotfix or something soon.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Hi! first really great awesome and thanks a lot for the work and share it!

Anyone experience the "disapear" of naval and ground units? It's 100% caused by the mod, its really strange because the ships still show up in the ME but only modded ships works. Also ground units works in the mission randomly. I tried removing some other mods with no change. By far its the strangest behaviour of DCS with a mod i've seen.

Edited by Zukov
correction

Try to turn off History and also try to select the correct country or use Joint Blue/Red.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 11:07 AM, Voolpy said:

Hi I'm having a local issue on my simulator - when I select missile tracking, I get a vision as if I have white JVNs... the previous version worked fine. Do you have any idea where this is coming from?

Su30 01.png

Su30 02.png

Have you sorted this out? I have the same problem when I select the helmet sight! Looks the same. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Dauntless said:

Have you sorted this out? I have the same problem when I select the helmet sight! Looks the same. :dunno:

I know that in the mission editor you can choose whether or not to have the JVNs and ground before starting the engine with F10. It doesn't work for me. 

If I understand correctly, it is a bug that will be solved later (to be confirmed). For the moment the Su 30 is in the garage at home, I'm waiting. It's still a nice project and above all a modern Eastern fighter which is missing in DCS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi to all, could someone post here link download for SU 30?

bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

46 minutes ago, ivo said:

Hi to all, could someone post here link download for SU 30?

bye

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jp-e20AhRKQqAFo3TfZp0pWKuY52Cbvl

Also it's better if you join the SU-30 Discord you will find a lot of answers and videos to any questions about the mod you would have.

Enjoy and see you in the skies.

Edited by MEBF109

2 hours ago, MEBF109 said:

Also it's better if you join the SU-30 Discord you will find a lot of answers and videos to any questions about the mod you would have.

Thanks for the tip. Although for those of us who prefer to keep our account numbers to minimum, I wish this was the main forum to discuss the issues and updates. After all, this is ED's official forum for all DCS related topics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MEBF109 said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jp-e20AhRKQqAFo3TfZp0pWKuY52Cbvl

Enjoy and see you in the skies.

Thank my friend

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

On 1/26/2022 at 8:39 AM, Mendeliev said:

Russian fighters never use pedals for braking but a trigger at the back of the joystick. So put the brakes on a button, that will be more realistic !

I believe the Flanker has a trigger on the stick for only the run-up brake (the DCS command is "Wheel Brake Start"), and the pedals are used for normal wheel brake control. (At least, this is true for the Su-27, and I don't imagine they changed it for the Su-30.) Here's an example line from the Su-27SK flight manual:

После касания ВПП основными колесами, выпустить тормозной парашют, опустить переднее колесо и полностью обжать тормозные педали.

which, according to Google Translate, is:

After touching the runway with the main wheels, release the brake chute, lower the front wheel and fully press the brake pedals.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:04 PM, freebirddz said:

Hello folks,

Work in progress to revive the Su-30MK Combatace model, MOD.

Try to achieve :

- Thanks to Combatace got external 3D model.

- Still need and Internal cockpit for Su-30M and Su-30MK (Actual Su-33)

- First attempt for Custom EFM (Thanks to Cpt Smiley's template)

- WIP Custom ASM (to implement after build 3D models)

- Su-30M for AG / Su-30MK for AA (mult-role is unreachable for actual time)

Fly safe, Have fun

Version V2.0.1 beta

@everyone Several fixes/additions were made to the mod.
Please download new version V2.01 beta from any of the links provided in
releases

List of fixes/additions:
- Canopy Glare reduced for better visibility
- HUD made darker for better visibility
- Brahmos tracking fix
- R27R fixed missile reaching mach 10
- Pilot Eyes fix. No more creepy eyes staring at your soul
- Engine Shutoff keybind added. Physical button in cockpit is also functional. Requires Press and Hold
- OLS fixed
- RWR tone fix and indication added to HUD
- RWR Volume can now be adjusted
- MFD preset is now correctly determined when selecting NAV/AA/AG modes
- Gun Sounds fix
- Fixed Kh-59MK2 clashing with Su 57 mod
- NVG now correctly functions
- Cockpit Engine sound added
- Smoke pods now functional. Keybind is same as FC3.
- keybind for jettison of payload added
- IC breaking elements fixed

Known issues:
- Brahmos booster phase(SDK limitations)
- cockpit afterburner sound switch to quieter sound and back
- Engine Crank handle starts 1 engine

We will provide detailed tutorials on systems and weapons soon. Visit
tutorials channel when those come out.

header_DS.png

That's absolutely great!

Any plan to add control bindings for all clickable buttons and MFD's?

Thanks!

• Like 1

freebirddz,

Thanks for fixing a whole bunch of issues. That's great.

What about missing bindings to dispense flare/chaff countermeasures? Clicking on a button in the cockpit in the middle of a dogfight is not practical! This is a must have and above all else, in my opinion.

Also, for those of us who do not wish to open an account on Discord, having a link to download your code on this forum is vey much appreciated.

Finally, when can we expect to see the paint kit released? I assume this must be ready to go, as a number of skins were already included part of your Su-30 package at release.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 11:22 PM, BrzI said:

Can anybody tell me how to dispense countermeasures ?

Key "E" does not work. Binding it to a controller button also does  not work. The only way is to press the red button in the cockpit using a mouse. Not efficient.

Thanks

I've not installed the module yet, but if I recal correctly in Flamming Cliffs 3 it is:

key "Q" - dispense chaff & flares

key "E" - activate electronic countermeasures (onboard jammer)

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB