DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

On 2/15/2022 at 5:27 AM, RaptorFighter said:

This is the final color choice for the symbols on the in-cab displays. I hope someone will comment on this. If you are interested in getting the same thing, write in PM.

1.jpg

Very small nit pick,
But the horizontal spacing is off, for the 2nd set, as there is a space in the LED emitters,
0.7K and WP01 should be about 1 space to the right.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I was referring to the COM/CH and WAYPOINTS in the UFC Below the Hud... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

My fictional skin for IRIAF is available. You can download it from: dropbox.com/sh/pefys8tdgqmqee1/AAA76Rwz_h_Kc33qKZbckpcLa?dl=0

To install, add "Iran" to the country list at ~\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Su-30MK\Entry\Su-30MKI.lua file. It should look something like:  Countries = {"India", "Russia", "Iran"}

Note that although I chose the MKI, but you can install as any variant.

screenshot.jpg

Edited by sa63114200
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 часов назад, SkateZilla сказал:

I was referring to the COM/CH and WAYPOINTS in the UFC Below the Hud... 🤷‍♂️

I did not make any manipulations and changes with the HUD, both from above, and from below and from the side. It is in the condition given us by the mod developer. Therefore, your nit-picking is not the right place. Once again: screen of HUD was given solely for reference and a better understanding of what is located on the pylons of the aircraft in this case. 

Edited by RaptorFighter

Everyone who likes the 1-st version, I give two files for replacement (do not forget to make an original copy).

Ways for this files:

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/MFD/Indicator/PAGES/PAGES

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/Resources/MFD/MASD-ELEMENTS.tga

1*****************************************************************************************************1

MASD-ELEMENTS.tga MFD_MASD.lua

1******************************************************************************************************1

Everyone who likes the 2-nd version, I give two files for replacement (do not forget to make an original copy).

Ways for this files:

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/MFD/Indicator/PAGES/PAGES

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/Resources/MFD/MASD-ELEMENTS.tga

2******************************************************************************************************2

MASD-ELEMENTS.tga MFD_MASD.lua

2******************************************************************************************************2

Edited by RaptorFighter
  • Thanks 4

I thought Option 2 is ripped straight out of FireFox film or vice versa. Great work!

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I have DLed this thing but have not flown it yet. I see a lot of folks posting LUA files. Are these improvements to make things work that do not OR to improve the originals to the point of fixing things that do not work ?

Thanks !  

some redundancy of meaning there but I think you get it 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, this is the DCS installation folder, not the saved games folder

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Alguien me puede decir como apagar los motores? No encuentro engine off por ningún lado. Gracias por estos aparatos increíbles los estoy disfrutando mucho pero al volver de una misión y querer rearmar es imposible sin apagar motores. Gracias.

6 hours ago, Tzap8 said:

Alguien me puede decir como apagar los motores? No encuentro engine off por ningún lado. Gracias por estos aparatos increíbles los estoy disfrutando mucho pero al volver de una misión y querer rearmar es imposible sin apagar motores. Gracias.

Hi man, you welcome.

First you need to be sure you are using 2.0.1b version of the MOD, then the shutdown is the red button beside the start button in the right console, be sure to push and hold for couple of seconds.

MOD Logo - 100.png

Good morning all, Despite a setting of the rudder controls in the DCS options which works in the options. It does not work in the game. I am equipped with a gunfighter ultimate with twist. Does somebody have an idea ?

Is it possible to map the buttons clickable "THV-CTRL" and "THV-SW" to joystick buttons?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

got a big problem with this Su-30 mod here.

mod installed to my ..users/savegames/DCS/mods/aircraft folder
mod version Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B    /   DCS version 2.5.6
AC is visible in the game - it´s all OK with the mod itself

BUT -- ALL !! Military Ships (US and Russian) are gone !!
=========================================

They are accessible inside the mission editor, I can place them on the map, I can also define waypoints for
them but if I start the mission they are not there !

It doesn´t matter if I use the Su-30 mod in my mission or not. Military Ships are not visible.

So I try to find out witch part of the SU-30 mod causses the problem.

I came to the conclusion that something inside the Weapons_AS.lua AND the weapons_AA.lua (both inside ..Users/Saved Games/DCS/Mods/aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B\Weapons folder)
is responsable for the visibility problem.

If I delete both files the Ships are there - if I put them back Ships are gone.

I need HELP

Is someone else outthere recognice this problem ?

Greetings Winger6966