DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

1 hour ago, BAR-12 said:

Hello,

got a big problem with this Su-30 mod here.

mod installed to my ..users/savegames/DCS/mods/aircraft folder
mod version Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B    /   DCS version 2.5.6
AC is visible in the game - it´s all OK with the mod itself

BUT -- ALL !! Military Ships (US and Russian) are gone !!
=========================================

They are accessible inside the mission editor, I can place them on the map, I can also define waypoints for
them but if I start the mission they are not there !

It doesn´t matter if I use the Su-30 mod in my mission or not. Military Ships are not visible.

So I try to find out witch part of the SU-30 mod causses the problem.

I came to the conclusion that something inside the Weapons_AS.lua AND the weapons_AA.lua (both inside ..Users/Saved Games/DCS/Mods/aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B\Weapons folder)
is responsable for the visibility problem.

If I delete both files the Ships are there - if I put them back Ships are gone.

I need HELP

Is someone else outthere recognice this problem ?

Greetings Winger6966

Do you also have installed other mods (e.g. EF2000)?

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

2 hours ago, BAR-12 said:

Hello,

got a big problem with this Su-30 mod here.

mod installed to my ..users/savegames/DCS/mods/aircraft folder
mod version Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B    /   DCS version 2.5.6
AC is visible in the game - it´s all OK with the mod itself

BUT -- ALL !! Military Ships (US and Russian) are gone !!
=========================================

They are accessible inside the mission editor, I can place them on the map, I can also define waypoints for
them but if I start the mission they are not there !

It doesn´t matter if I use the Su-30 mod in my mission or not. Military Ships are not visible.

So I try to find out witch part of the SU-30 mod causses the problem.

I came to the conclusion that something inside the Weapons_AS.lua AND the weapons_AA.lua (both inside ..Users/Saved Games/DCS/Mods/aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B\Weapons folder)
is responsable for the visibility problem.

If I delete both files the Ships are there - if I put them back Ships are gone.

I need HELP

Is someone else outthere recognice this problem ?

Greetings Winger6966

Hello, we did experience that problem in past ! but should be fixed !!

can you test with this package ?!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_Ek2fyzA8IDaUyKhPRSklsvNnTIz6k7/view?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Hello,

Ithronwise: No, I have temporarly removed all other mods. The problem is the same.

freebirddz : I check the new package and let ya know if it´s work.

Thanks guys

Edited by BAR-12

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! Congrats for the beautiful mod!! A small request: is it possible to remove the pilot's face from the mirrors? It only disturbs and has no practical use. On the other hand, if I disable the mirrors view from the general options, I lose utility in aircraft like the F-14. Thanks in advance for your kind attention.

Edited by flavnet

6 minutes ago, flavnet said:

Hello! Congrats for the beautiful mod!! A small request: is it possible to remove the pilot's face from the mirrors? It only disturbs and has no practical use. On the other hand, if I disable the mirrors view from the general options, I lose utility in aircraft like the F-14. Thanks in advance for your kind attention.

hhhh, sorry about that 🙂 to remove face you need to remove the pilot from the external view, you can use RCtrl+S to use sun visor to hide the face 😂

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Great Mod , Love it. Can you help me with this one problem. All Knobs functions and inputs work on the Up Front console , but everything is offset as you can see on the comms console.

I have RaptorFighter's MFD mods installed (MASD-ELEMENTS.tga 4 MB · 52 downloads MFD_MASD.lua 9.67 kB · 45 downloads

Thanks

GunslingerII

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 21.33.32.29.png

Edited by GunslingerII
JPG image

9 hours ago, GunslingerII said:

Great Mod , Love it. Can you help me with this one problem. All Knobs functions and inputs work on the Up Front console , but everything is offset as you can see on the comms console.

I have RaptorFighter's MFD mods installed (MASD-ELEMENTS.tga 4 MB · 52 downloads MFD_MASD.lua 9.67 kB · 45 downloads

Thanks

GunslingerII

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.04.24 - 21.33.32.29.png

Strange as problem !

you just have those two MODS ?

did you change any thing ?

MOD Logo - 100.png

8 hours ago, JorgeB2 said:

Just one question: this mod works in A/A with Mig-29 avionics? I don't own the SU-33 FC3.

Thanks.

may work ! but you will lose Datalink, check in FM / FlankerCFG.lua, search for FlankerCFG.old = 4 repalce it by FlankerCFG.old = 2 and try

MOD Logo - 100.png

freebirddz, I don't want to loose features, so bought Supercarrier yesteday and now I can use the mod properly with Su33 avionics. Your work it's great and sure will be better.

I was thinking to buy SC anyway.

THX.

1 hour ago, JorgeB2 said:

freebirddz, I don't want to loose features, so bought Supercarrier yesteday and now I can use the mod properly with Su33 avionics. Your work it's great and sure will be better.

I was thinking to buy SC anyway.

THX.

great, happy for you and have fun

MOD Logo - 100.png

Подскажите как довить яркости ИЛС? катастрофически не хватает яркости, а против солнца вообще ничего не видно.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ocher said:

Подскажите как довить яркости ИЛС? катастрофически не хватает яркости, а против солнца вообще ничего не видно.

This is real life problem for all aircraft without sun filter like Su25/27 ! try to not put the sun on your face ! we try to put some color on the glass

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 4 weeks later...