GR Interview: IndiaFoxtEcho On The Upcoming MB-339 Official DCS World Module

DCSIndiaFoxtEcho

• 2 months later...

I think the F-35 pack would be great to port over as at least a community mod, or perhaps as a new 3rd party partner with this perhaps you're in the position to propose a new line of DCS products. I'd call it "Speculative Simulation" where we don't have all the details, but can make substantially educated guesses on the next generation as the community is already doing. Under the "Speculative" label it'd enable the sim's full feature set, they'd cash in on fan favorites, and customers seeing the label would know not to have the same accuracy expectations. Appreciate all the work over the years in the FSX/P3D communities.  

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:50 AM, CrashMcGhee said:

I think the F-35 pack would be great to port over as at least a community mod, or perhaps as a new 3rd party partner with this perhaps you're in the position to propose a new line of DCS products. I'd call it "Speculative Simulation" where we don't have all the details, but can make substantially educated guesses on the next generation as the community is already doing. Under the "Speculative" label it'd enable the sim's full feature set, they'd cash in on fan favorites, and customers seeing the label would know not to have the same accuracy expectations.

Personally, better to start off small then build up, so personally I'd go for the T-45C, which will also go well with the Supercarrier.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.